ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

A couple days later I beat Yeonjun to the tree house. Today I'm planning to stuff him with food. It's no later than six am and the sky is starting to turn pink. I woke up early and cooked up a storm today. I have chicken, fruits, hot buttered bread, and much more. He's going to have a feast today.

In the middle of me setting the clothes and food on the ground,  a pair of warm, rough hands block my vision.  An all too familiar scent floods my  senses. The faint smell of sweat mixed with Cedarwood  from gathering supplies.

It's a odd yet nice scent. It's not too faint but it's strong enough to identify.  "Missed me?," Yeonjun sing songs.

I scoffs and pull his hands down. "I know it's you," I laugh as I roll my eyes. I set the last piece of bread on the cloth and motion for him to sit down across from me.  He does and stares at all the food wide eyed.

"How'd you afford to get all this?," he asks concerned. I smile and wave him off. "We just had some high laying customers lately, that's all," I say. He looks at all the food and looks up at me again with eyes full of concern.

"(Y/N)- -,".

"Yeonjun it's fine, we have plenty of  food at home right now. You eating this won't affect us negatively. Now eat and take some back for your family," I say as I push some meat towards him.

He sighs and breaks a pieces of bread. I wait for him to put in in his mouth and give me a reaction but he doesn't. He played with it in his hand and stares at it.

I sigh and place my fork down with a clink.

"Yeonjun - -,".

"I can't accept (Y/N)," he says. He shakes his head and looks away from all the food I put out.

"what do you mean?," I ask getting a little annoyed.

"(Y/N), I'm supposed to be providing for you it's humiliating that I can't even bring a loaf of bread for you to eat, yet you serve me meals like this," he says.

"But I give you food all the time, why is suddenly and issue?," I push.

He looks up at me and takes a deep  breath. "You bring me food out of your share. You think I don't know that your family doesn't get to eat as much food as they could because you bring it for my family?".

I shake my head and start making a plate for him. "You do provide for me, you all the time Yeonjun. I have so many pen—".

"Pennies, you have pennies from me (Y/N). I can't even pay you the way you're supposed to get payed. You're supposed to get three dollars for each performance you do. I only give you a penny. How is that me providing?," he spits.

"Do you know how much I hate that? I hate the fact that you can do so much for me and all I can give you are pennies.  It doesn't matter what type of relationship we have . When you perform you deserve to get payed, but I can't even do something as simple as that?".

"You don't have to pay!I chose to perform you! And I want to help support you to Yeonjun! If you need any I'll be sure to give it to you!!

I know we need to keep our voices down but I don't care right now.

"I'm not a charity case,  (Y/N)!".

His put his hand in his hair and his breathing quickens. He was trying to think his way through this argument. This isn't a argument that you can think your through. We need to solve this problem properly. He can't just say something smart and expect this whole thing to be solved.

At first he was deep in thought but he face began to look more and more confused by the second.

My anger starts to fade quickly when I see him there, looking so lost at the moment. A wave of guilt washes over my body. I only ment to spoil him, not humiliate him.