ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

Do you ever get the feeling that your life is about to drastically change? Of course you don't know when, otherwise you world probably try to prevent I firm doing do.

Well for me, that one change altered my entire life and out me through unimaginable experiences that you would only dream of happening. It wouldn't even a sweet dream either.

For me, I knew my life was gonna go to shit the day we got that letter in the mail. That damed high quality envelope sealed with the Kings stamp was the last thing I ever wanted to see.

There have been rumors about a competition between all females for the princes heart but I chose not to pay attention to it. I drew a conclusion that it was a baseless rumor that someone spread for fun. I've have never been more wrong in my life.

That envelope is proof that it wasn't a baseless rumor and that there actually is going to be some type of battle battle royal between the females.

Mom got to the letter before I could discard it and tears it open hastily. Inside we're two papers, one was a letter regarding the process and the other was an application form.

Basically, every female of the age 16 to 18 are to fill in the application form and have it sent to the palace where they will place you in a competitive system to fight not only the princes's heart , but for the crown too.

Little princey needs to get married so they thought why not throw all these teenager into a competitive survival game and see who he like best.

I'm not going  and I don't want to go.  I didn't want to be royalty and I didn't want to have to competed with a bunch of girls for some prince.

Mom wanted me to fill out the application form as soon as she read what was going on but I immediately refuse. Everyone in the house thought it was a good idea and isn't taking no for an answer.

I escaped to refuge in my room where I can vent out all my frustration in my pillow and think of a good argument So I can change their minds.

I got nothing. Damn it.

I can't stay in my room forever though and I won't be able to avoid her for much longer either. It's already dinner time and the whole family will he down there waiting for me to arrive to they can convince me into signing.

Even worse, she purposely changed what we were gonna have for dinner to purposely lure me out of the room so she can have her way. We were originally going to have spinach and eggs but she changed it into herb chicken along with rice and peas.

Damn she's good.

The second the the scent of lemon hit my nose I was already flying down the stairs. When I enter the kitchen I get a glare from her but no words. I pretend not to notice her and sit down.

She shots me a fierce look in attempt to use her
authority to get me to change my mind but my decision isn't going to change.

"You know (Y/N)," she starts. " if you joined, it would be very beneficial to the family. It may even change our ranks and allow to have these types of meals everyday".

There she goes trying guilt tripping me into doing a task again. Sometimes it works , other times it doesn't. This  is one of the moments where it doesn't.

She always mentions the fact that our family is a five and uses that to coax me into doing things. Here in our country "Athitin" , our resources and jobs are given depending on our number rank.. 

If you are a one, you are a direct descendant from the royal family. If you are a two , you are a part of the government system and have and is  most likely some type of political official.  If you are a three you are either a knight in the palace, a maid or someone who works there, a doctors, a lawyer and anything like that.