ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE

Unedited as usual.

I regret everything I said that night.

I was had asleep when mom burst into the room , clapping her hand and Making a ruckus to wake me up.

She stepped into my room this morning ready to start a argument about why I should join. Little did she know , I already planned on joining.

The second I told her she was bouncing off the walls and told me how proud she was of me. She practically dragged me out of the bed and shoved me into my wardrobe telling me to get dressed we could celebrate.

Celebrate for what though? Celebrate that I'm practically throwing my life away to please some prince that's incapable of finding a bride by himself ? Celebrate that I could lose everything in a heartbeat if I actually end up winning? Celebrate that if I do go and get eliminated that we going to drop down the ranks again?

If anything, we should be taking precautions and making a plan in case anything happens, not celebrating.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face I put on hint to make up to "celebrate". I open my closet and find what I should change into. There weren't a whole lot  options though mostly everything was beige a brown or an ugly washed out green.

If I was more successful and able to earn some more money I  probably would have some nicer dresses that I could wear.I guess that's just how clothes will be for fives and sixes.We are always seen wearing something sturdy or something worn out, usually mucky colors like brown or gray.

I'm not sure why fives aren't provided with better clothing. You would think that since we are usually dancers and singers that we would have some more options to choose from since we are supposed to be performing all the time.

You always see the twos, threes and sometimes the fours wearing their beautiful garments accessorized with bracelets jewels and bands. They are always dressed in the best quality and the most comfortable clothing.

I put on a pair of brown shorts and a green top, probably the best looking thing I have my closet. I really wasn't feeling it today at all. It's probably coming from the fact that I'm about to sign my life away to royalty in a couple of minutes.

When I make my way down the stairs the first thing I see is my whole family sitting around the table
With one empty seat that was most likely reserved for me at the head of the table.  The letter and a pen sit neatly, waiting for me to grab it.

Is it too late to change my mind and just go back upstairs.

"All I want you to do Id just try, and  if you don't get picked then it's ok. You can come back home and we'll get married,"

Damn it Yeonjun....

I slowly approach the table and there faces all light up with smiles so big that it could rival the cheshire cats. Mom motions for me to sit down and slightly pushes the Paper and pen forward.

I sit down and hesitantly touch the sheet. I'm shocked upon first contact. This is sick high quality paper, is never felts anything like it before. Unlike the rugged, rough, sand sheets that we use, this paper was smoothes and slightly textured along with ended with beautiful gold embroidery's.

Mom clears her throat and brings me back to where my focus should be.

I sigh and sign the paper with shakey hands. She smiles and pulls the paper back before pushing another one towards me. On this sheet I need to fill out my name again , age, , rank and contact information. On another line knees to put down my height, weight, eye colour , and my skin colour.