~ XXII ~

CHAPTER XXII – FINAL CHAPTER

-Y/n's POV-

"Jeon Jeongguk."

I smile as I watch his figure walk up the stage to accept the certificate and medals.

He smiles for the camera then proceeds to walk down the stage.

He proceeds to take a seat back down at his assigned seat.

"Kim Taehyung."

As he was called, he does the same as Jungkook.

"Park Jimin."

"Jung Hoseok."

"Kim Namjoon"

"Jeon Somin"

"Jeon Jiwoo."

"Kim Jennie."

"Lalisa Manoban."

"Park Chaeyoung."

I wink at Rosé as she smiles for the picture. She playfully glares at me; I chuckle at our childish behaviour.

"L/n Y/n."

I stand up from my seat and walk up the stage.

I accept the certificate, medals and awards.

I spot Jungkook smiling at me from the crowd, I smile back at him before facing the camera.

-----

After the ceremony, Rosé and I push and scutter through the crowd of people who are leaving the venue, we make it over to where the boys are.

"Hey Babe, I'm so proud of you." I hear Taehyung say before giving Rosé a peck on the lips.

"I'm proud of you too." Rosé smiles.

"Jagiya." Jungkook calls my attention.

"Kookie." I say before giving him a hug.

"I'm so happy we finally graduated." He speaks, breaking the hug.

"Me too."

"Are you excited for Tuesday?" He asks.

"Of course, I am! I can't believe that we'll already be dating for two years by Tuesday." I say.

"Yeah, same, confessing to you feels like it was just yesterday."

"I know right."

"Hey guys!" I hear, I turn around a see Jimin.

"Hey Jimin!" I cheerfully say before giving him a hug.

Never have I once thought that I would be good friends with Jimin. Almost two years ago, I forgave Jimin after all the horrible things he did to me, because I felt it in his heart that he was sincere and that he really did change, so I gave him one final chance, and since then he never gave me a reason to regret my decision.

Since then, he has been nothing but nice to me. Well, of course, Rosé and Jungkook also saw it and decide to give him one last chance as well.

"How do you feel now that you've graduated, Hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"Honestly, doesn't feel any different." He replies.

"It will once it sets in." I say.

"Probably." He smiles.

I return the smile to Jimin before turning back to Jungkook.

"Kookie, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us." I say to him. He smiles before setting his hand on my waist.

"Me too. And I want you to be the girl I marry in the future." He says.

"Then, in that case, I can't wait to be married to you someday in the future." I smile.

"Y/n-ah, I love you."

"I love you too, Jungkookie. Thank you for everything."

He smiles and gives me a peck on the forehead.

I don't regret anything in the past, because it's what made me who I am today and all the loved ones around me and I can never be anymore happier.

Word Count - 525