~ XI ~

CHAPTER XI

-Jungkook's POV-

I'm sooooo boredddd.

I place my cheek on my palm and gawk at the wall clock above our teacher.

I repeatedly tap my foot on the ground, growing more impatient as each second passes by.

I click my pen over and over again, irritating some people around me.

Ughhhh, will class ever end???

Suddenly, like as if my wishes were granted, the bell rings, indicating dismissal time

Finally, this classroom is suffocating me the longer I stay.

I gather my things on my table and recklessly stuff them into my bag, not giving a sh*t on how messy I did it.

"Alright, class remember to advance read the selection on page 69."

Yeah, advance read this, advance read that, yada, yada, yada.

Gotta blast.

I leap out of my seat and dash out the exit of the classroom, with a bright, cheerful mood.

I scamper through the hallway and make my way behind the school to wait for Y/n.

Unless she's already there, but I doubt that. She always drops by her locker after classes and takes a long time because Rosé always chats with her. Rosé is usually very talkative, she's like a radio that never runs out power.

I arrive at my desired destination.

I drag the zipper across the top of my backpack and open it.

I dig my right hand in my backpack, searching for the lollipop I dropped in this morning before leaving my house.

My hand found the said lollipop and I grip it, taking it out of my backpack.

I unwrap it then gently shove it into my mouth. I throw the wrapper on the ground and close my backpack.

I place my backpack on a big rock.

I lean my back on a tree, placing my right ankle over my left one.

Y/n shows up approximately fifteen minutes later.

"Hey, Kookie, sorry for making you wait too long. Rosé was telling me the story of when she dropped her brother's toothbrush in the toilet."

"It's okay." I smile, throwing the lollipop away.

"Why'd she do that anyway?" I ask.

"She was getting back at him for spilling orange juice all over her textbook and homework."

"Hmm, sounds exactly like Rosé." I chuckle.

"Anyway, why did you wanna meet me here?" She asks, curiosity written all over her face.

"Because I have surprise for you." I say.

"Ok? What is it?"

"Close your eyes." I request.

"Alright." She complies and shuts her eyes.

I reach into my left pocket and take out a holographic box containing a gold necklace.

I bought it this morning on the way to school.

I lift the lid of the box and take out the necklace.

I walk behind Y/n, I move her hair to expose her nape. I slip the necklace around her neck.

She turns around and faces me.