~ VIII ~

CHAPTER VIII

"594?" Jungkook scratches the back of his head, unsure of his answer.

"Yup, you got it!" Y/n cheers as they make eye contact, Jungkook looks at her with admiration as she scans every feature on Jungkook's face. The curves on his eyes and his perfect jawline, she found every feature flawless.

Their faces were only inches apart, their hearts beating rapidly. Jungkook takes it upon himself to initiate the kiss, connecting their lips together. Y/n could feel her soul flying around the room as she melts into the kiss.

She pulls away from the kiss, her heart still beating rapidly. She looks away, doing anything but make eye contact with him.

"Uhh, Look at the time. Tutorial is done. Gotta go now bye." Jungkook nervously rushes to gather his belongings, then stuffs them into his backpack. Not caring how messily he did it.

"But we still have thirty-"

He wastes no time to leap out off the seat and exit the front door.

"-minutes left."

"Well, that was fantastic." Y/n says sarcastically.

"Now both the guys I like likes me back." She speaks to herself.

~o~

"Finally, we can have lunch." Rosé says, as she sits down.

"Yup, you said it. I'm starving." Y/n takes a seat beside Rosé.

"Hey, where's Jungkook?" Rosé asks.

Y/n tenses as she hears the mention of Jungkook's name. Rosé has definitely noticed it.

"In class, isn't he?" Y/n responds without making eye contact, Rosé raises her brow in suspicion.

"But we all have lunch break at the same time." Rosé interjects.

"Idk." Y/n keeps a straight face as she takes out her lunch.

"You seem to have tensed up when I mentioned Jungkook. Something happen between you two?" Rosé asks before crossing her arms.

"Pffft, what? Happen? No. nothing." Y/n replies, as she continues to eat, avoiding eye contact with Rosé.

"Is that so?" Rosé raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah..."

"I see." Rosé says before standing up.

"Where you going?" Y/n asks, looking up from her food.

"To find Jungkook." Rosé says, heading towards the exit.

"But-"

Before Y/n could say anything else, Rosé was already out of the cafeteria.

Fifteen minutes later, Rosé came back, with Jungkook following behind.

They both take a seat at our table.

"How was the tutorials yesterday after I left?" Rosé asks Jungkook.

"Fine." Jungkook tenses. Rosé notices.

"Really?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Jungkook continues to eat.

Ten minutes later, Jungkook hastily packs his lunch box.

"You're done?" Y/n questions him.

Jungkook ignores her question and flees the area. Planning to head to the library for the remaining time of lunch break.