~ XVIII ~

CHAPTER XVIII

-Jungkook's POV-

"Hoseok hyung, could you please help me with something." I ask.

Ok, so right now it's after classes and we're currently working on decorating the gym.

"Sure thing." He smiles and walk towards my direction.

"Whacha need?" He asks.

"Here, grab this end of the fairy lights and hang it on this side, then I'll hang the other end over on that side." I say, handing him one end of the fairy light.

As we're hanging the fairy lights, Namjoon calls my attention.

"Jungkook-ah, have you seen Jimin?" He asks from the bottom of the ladder I'm standing at.

"The heck- he's not here yet?? This is the third time he's been late." I say.

"Yeah, I guess I'll just finish decorating my side first while waiting for him. Thanks." He says, slowly walking to the other end of the gym.

"I'm done attaching it to this side." Hoseok says, climbing down the ladder cautiously.

"Thanks, hyung. You could go back to what you were doing." I say.

"Alright." He says, going over to the big, organized storage boxes of decorations.

"Done." I utter to myself, carefully climbing down the ladder and admiring the work that I have finished.

I hung up some faux vines that has numerous paper-crafted flowers attached to it on sides of the stage and the fairy lights right across.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late." I hear Jimin shout from the entrance.

"Yah! Jimin-ah! This is the third time you're late this week!" I hear Namjoon nag. I turn to look at the two exchanging words. I slowly approach the two.

"Yeah, what co-leader shows up late to their own meetings??" I accost.

"Namjoon hyung, please continue what you were doing, I need to talk to Jimin-hyung." I say.

"Ok." He says, getting back to work. I grip on Jimin's forearm and pull him to the side.

"First of all, you volunteer for the co-leader position and so far, I'm the only one doing the all the leadership work around here and you're lounging around doing anything but help, then show up late whenever we have a scheduled meet up."

"Then second, we gather at my house to discuss and what you did, you just sat there, without speaking a word, not contributing any ideas or help for the event, then you even had the audacity to sexually assault my girlfriend in my own house. You may be my senior but you have not given me any reason to treat you like one."

"So, you better do something helpful or I'm speaking to the principal about overthrowing you." I stomp away.

"Kookie!" I hear.

I turn around to notice Y/n standing at the entrance, gazing at me with a big grin.

I instantly sprint towards her and engulf her in a hug.

"Baby? what are you doing here? Only the committee and volunteers are allowed in here." I say, pulling away from the hug and intertwining my hand with hers.

"Well, we haven't been able to spend that much time all week because you've been busy with prom preparations, so I thought we could be able to spend time together if I volunteered!" She exclaims.