~ XXI ~

CHAPTER XXI

I excitedly jump out of bed as the birds' melodious chirping fills my room.

Today is gonna be my very first Prom and I can't wait.

I need to prepare. I have a scheduled appointment at the salon across the street. I'm gonna have them to do my hair and makeup. Then I'm also gonna go get my nails done, I also need to pick up my gown. I have a lot planned today.

I sprint to the bathroom and prepare to take a shower.

-Jungkook's POV-

I park my car and get out.

I need to check if everything in the gym are all set and things are going smoothly and as planned.

Originally, Rosé was supposed to come with me to check since she replaced Jimin's position of co-leader.

But she said that she needed to prepare for prom, so I let her go.

I enter the school and make my way to the gym.

I enter and see people setting down the tables and remaining decorations.

"Mr. Jeon, you're here!" Mr. Smith says, approaching me.

Mr. Smith is my dad's secretary. My dad allowed me to have him monitor everyone to make sure things are going as planned.

"Yes, I'm here Mr. Smith. So, what's the progress?" I ask.

"The reception is all set up."

"I see that."

"The sponsorship booth is being put together."

"Good."

"The music booth is also being set up."

I nod. "The catering team?"

"They're working on the buffet table."

"Alright, make sure they get it done in time."

"Yes sir."

"How about the photobooth?"

"The photographer and his team have not yet arrived, sir."

"Where are they?"

"I just called them 20 minutes ago, sir, they said they are caught in traffic."

"Make sure they get here and set up before the event begins."

"Yes sir."

"Alright, Mr. Smith, I trust you to make sure everything is flawless. Keep up the good work." I say, walking towards the exit of the gym.

"Bye, sir." I hear him say. I wave and exit the gym, so I could also prepare myself for the special night.

-----

I park my car in front of Y/n's driveway.

I exit my car and walk up to her front door; I ring the doorbell and patiently wait for a response.

"Just a moment!" I hear from inside.

Seconds later the door swings open.

I could feel my cheeks heat up at the sight of her in her prom gown.