Chapter 18 - Dear Insanity

Hello guys, for those of you still reading I would like to ask you for any ideas that you've got for this story, also I need someone to come in a be Camerons girlfriend as I have something planned... so comment or inbox me thank you sexy bastards. ;)

Jade's P.O.V:

5 Months Pregnant 

Every morning was pretty much the same up till I was two months along I would wake up, get through my morning sickness eat scrambled eggs, do something to occupy myself through out the day. Once I had reached two months the morning sickness seemed to stop, but the craving for scrambled eggs didn't. being pregnant was a lot of fun and was being such a great experience. Ben was enjoying every step of the way to and now that I was 5 months pregnant and starting to get my belly he was helping out a lot more. He really was my hero, he had just finished his album and they were aloud a week off before they had to start promotional work, but this meant he would have to go back to America, but he had assured me that he would sort things out within the week and what that initialed I did not know. 

I got up from the couch to make myself a cup of tea whilst the commercial was on when Ben raced through the door, turning around I laugh at how red his face was from clearly running.

"And what is this all about dear?" 

"Well my love I found us a fucking house" 

He seemed really pleased with this, since he found out I was pregnant he had made the decision to move me in permanently, which meant leaving mine and Sam's apartment, but she seemed fine with it, probably cause she had James to keep her company. 

"Okay, and where is this house then?" 

"Well it's in America..."

I smiled up at him, I always wanted to live there it was always one of my impractical dreams. 

"Wow that's great Ben"

He seemed shocked by reaction to this

"What? you really want to move to America with me?"

"Are you silly? of course I do!" 

I moved around the counter to pull him  into a hug, even though I was 5 months pregnant he could still get a hug which wasn't awkward. 

"I'm glad ya do Jadey, at least now I'll never be to far away from home" 

Here that few words hit me like a ton of bricks, because he'd been around for so long that I had forgotten he'll leave for long periods of time to do things with his band like touring and promoting there. I couldn't stand the thought of him leaving

"Yeah I suppose your right" 

I finished making my tea and returned to sitting on the couch, I was paying attention to the program was on I couldn't stop thinking about being alone with our child whist he is touring or something, I know I should be thinking like this but it hurts. Ben grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat beside me, knowing there was something wrong he question me

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to lie to you, I don't like the thought of you leaving"

The moment I had said this he held me close as if he was never going to let go again

"I know, I don't want to leave either but I have to for the fans, for you, for the little one"

I smiled, I knew he was right, he placed his hand on the baby bump that was forming a little bigger now and suddenly the baby kicked causing us both to giggle, it wasn't the first time. The baby kicked for the first time over a week ago.

"I'll miss you loads when you leave"

"I know, I'll miss you loads too, it's not going to be easy"

He smiled and pecked me on the cheek

"On the bright side my parents will be able to help you out whenever you need the help that is, as there moving closer by to where we will be"

"Ha! you've really thought this through haven't you?"

"Of course, I want whats best for you"

"And where is it we are moving too?"

"Well L.A"

"Oh wow, that's amazing"

I'd always wanted to go L.A to see what it was like to be in such a huge city.

"Yes, and just wait until you see the house"

Ben had an excitable look upon his face as he spoke about it"

"Am I not going to be able to see it when we leave?"

"No, it a surprise"

"And when exactly are we moving?"

"Well Darling ... at the end of this week"

"Woah, we have to start packing, it's already Wednesday"

I started to panic, there was a lot of stuff to get through

"Don't panic sweet, most of the stuff we won't take, we shall go furniture shopping as I want us to put our own stamp on our house"

"Ah but still, we need to sort things out"

"And we will, tomorrow as we have a doctors appointment we need to attend, which is very important"

Today was the say we was going to find out the sex of the baby, we both has agreed we wanted to know so we could buy things in preparation. Sam was also excited about the news as she was organising the baby shower so at least when she knew people could buy gifts for either a boy or a girl, hm me thing about Sam makes we wonder about her and the girls, I lifted my head up to see Ben grabbing our jackets and car keys.

"Ben?

"Yes dear?" 

"What about the girls, I mean are they staying here...?"

"No, Abbie will move in with Danny, Sarah with Sam and Sam with James, god help her though..."

"Who?"

"Abbie..."

"Urm, why?"

"Danny hates fucking moving and sorting through all the shit he has, they'll no doubt have fucking arguments over twaty things..."

"Hm, well at least I'll still be able to see them"

Knowing this made me extra happy and more excited, at least I wasn't going to be to alone while the boys were off doing there own thing.

"Yep, best thing about it is they all won't be to far away from us, about 10-20 minutes drive"

"Awh, awesome"

"Come on baba we gotta get to the appointment"

We grabbed our things and left I was so excited to know what the sex of the baby was, it was a big thing knowing, once we had gotten there it was just like a normal check uo apart form this time we waited for the results on telling us the sex, about 5 minutes later (which seemed like forever) but we finally heard the nurse ask

"Well are you ready to know"

We both nodded as Ben took my hand, squeezing it lightly as we heard the nurse say

"you'll be happy to know that it's a happy and healthy baby girl"