Chapter 5 - Nobody Don't Dance No More.

Okay so this chapter is a lot longer than the others but trust me, you will understand once you start reading. Again I want to give you guys a HUGE thank you for reading this, voting, adding it to your librarys and commenting. It really means the world to me. also got any ideas, then comment down below. Love you sexy basterds. enjoy. 

Waking up in the morning wasn’t the easiest thing, I just wanted to lie on the couch until I had a good enough reason to get up and go. Sam had came into the living room to see if I was awake and when she saw I was, I knew it was finally time to tell her about what had happened, none of it had come to a shock to her which surprised me, but she explained by telling me that about 3 in the morning Ben had called James asking if they were in the studio or anything and before telling him, he asked what he’d done that night, saying he went to the bar and left with some chick whose name he didn’t know, he didn’t even mention me. So James told him to fuck off and put the phone down. Mental note – I must thank James for that.

Once our little talk was over and Sam had given me some of her advice, we went out for a cigarette. It was weed I wanted to be puffing on, to calm me down; maybe I’d get some later.

“So Jade, me and James wanted to cheer you up, so we rang Sam, Cameron and Danny to see if they wanted to get in on our little plan and they agreed” her smile grew into a cheeky one, It was rare that I liked surprises, because I hated it when you got surprised and you had to act like you loved that shit that they gave you. Sam was the only one who got surprises right for me, so I wasn’t too worried. “So tonight, you will need to get ready for your surprise, but before all that I and James need to get a few things, so don’t get into any trouble we are a phone call away” she turned to leave

“What Sam?” she quickly turned to me and tilted her head “How should I dress, Fancy? Causal?”

“Oh Right yeah, forgot about that, I would say causal”

“And are you picking me up, or am I getting there by myself?”

“Right yeah, me and James will pick you up around 8ish, kay? Love you, bye” she smiled and left

I was ready, in a Black Veil Brides shirt; ripped blue skinny’s and Vans. I had even decided to take my mind of things and dye my hair, which now was purple, not to light and not dark, just right, straightened out. And to finish my look off a little eyeliner on each eye. 8oclock came around and on time they arrived to pick me up. I got into the car, to hear Sam complimenting me.

“I Love your hair Jadey”

“Thank you, babe”

James saw me and smiled, which reminds me to tick that one thing on my “Take a mental note” notes

“Hey James, thanks for telling Ben to fuck off.”

“No problem, he shouldn’t have done that to you the fucking dickhead” me and Sam laughed at his comment, the rest of the journey we made small talk and I also found out they were taking me to Danny’s, what for I didn’t know just yet.

We arrived at his house, getting out of the car door; Sam grabbed my hand, smiled.

“Ready?” I shook my head as she guided me to the front door, and as soon as she opened it a wild Danny appears pulls my in for a hug spinning me around, I start to giggle as I realise this is a surprise party, he puts me down, the room still spinning around me, laughter coming from everyone inside.

“Oh gosh, is this for me?” Looking at Sam I see her nodding her head in agreement

“You happy?”

“Yeah, I am Thank you guys and who said nobody doesn’t dance no more?”

I looked around the room noticing Sam and Cameron talking to there friends, I also realise I didn’t know anyone else here, but who cared, I was gonna enjoy this party. I was just thankful Ben didn’t show up. I feel Danny take my hand and tug on it a little, gesturing for me to follow him, I look up and smile. Following him into his Kitchen (which by the way is fucking huge) let got of my hand, open the fridge, look around the door and ask what I want