Chapter 6 - A Lesson Never Learned.

Okay guys, finally Chapter 6. I hope you enjoy it. I’m sorry if there are any mistakes in this as I’ve not been through it yet, as I wanted to update this story asap. So enjoy :)

Jade’s P.O.V: 

Ugh, I hate hangovers. My head was pounding for the night before; I must get some tablets to ease the pain. I force myself to sit on the side of the bed and wake up before moving. I realise I’m just in my underwear, but this wasn’t a surprise to me, I sometimes slept in them when I was hot, or very drunk. I look around the room, seeing an empty Jack Daniels bottle lying on the floor, my clothes thrown on the floor. I get up and put my clothes on; I turn to look behind me – oh shit! No fucking way, this cannot be happing! I see Cam lying on the bed also in his underwear. This isn’t real, it’s a dream. A thousands thoughts rush through my head at once before guilt washes over me. What if Ben finds out? His gonna hate me. But wait Ben didn’t care about me, so I’ve not done anything wrong, yet still guilt is upon me. Cam’s eyes flutter open, and before he could say or do anything I quickly turned to the door and ran out, my head hanging in shame, I leave. Not wanting to face what I had done.

I get home and decide I should take my mind of things, so I put in my headphones turn up the volume and start to clean the house down, I know Sam won’t be coming back for a while, so at least I’ll have space and time to myself.

3 hours later I’ve finally finished cleaning the whole house, I think I get a little carried away when I’m trying to forget about things. I decide to put on a sad film and grab a pot of Ben and jerry’s, and just as I’m about start the film my phones starts going off and without looking at the number, I answer it

“Hey –“

“WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING, WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE” Sam starts screaming down the phone, she must know about what I did and wants to know the gossip (so like her)

“Calm down, Sam, I had my headphones in, cleaning.”  

“oh right sorry, me and James was worried” her voice was apologetic, there was a long pause as I was waiting for her to ask about what happened instead she ended up shocking me by replying in a whisper “I don’t want to worry you, but Bens gone missing, and well we thought you might have been with him…”

“Oh” was all that escaped from my lips, this is all my fault his found out about me and cam and is pissed at us.

“Danny was Ur wondering if you could go to his apartment and see if his there cause we are gonna spilt up and see if we can find him”

“Urm yeah sure” I was worried now, I hoped he was okay

“Okay, I’ll text you his address and if his there ring me, I’ll be with James and we can tell the other guys ok”

“Yeah” I put the phone down, grabbed my hoodie, and car keys, checked my phone for the address, and got into my car. Looking in the rear mirror, I see I look like a bag of shit. I quickly get out of the car, rush into the house and quickly fix myself up as best as I can, by putting my hair in a bun, a little eyeliner and mascara. Getting back into the car I make my way to Ben’s apartment which is only a 20 minute drive.