Chapter 3 - A Single moment of Sincerity.

Okay so this is a simple chapter, the title kinda gives you a clue of what it’s about. I want to thank everyone who is reading this and has voted it means the world to me. Please comment down below if you have any ideas for the next chapter, if you do I'll make sure I mention you in the next chapter.  Once again thank you. 

Jade’s P.O.V – So in two weeks time I was going on a date with the one and only Ben Bruce, it wouldn’t sink in. I mean I was just a normal town girl, he was an international Rock star, these things almost never happen, but for me it was.

Just as I agree to go on a date with him, Sam and the boys burst through the door and to no ones surprise there all drunk. Sam rushes over to me pushing Ben a side, she cups my head into her hands “So Jadey are you okay now?”

“I’m fine Sam, had a good time?” she lets out a laugh and slurs at me

“Yep, and now I’m gonna go fuck James hard fucking core” James comes over and slings his arm around her shoulder, Sam turns to him, kisses him passionately,  she pulls away telling me quickly that she’ll meet me in the morning before leaving with him.

As they left Danny starts to laugh and points towards the door and shouts “them too will be going at it like fucking bunnies tonight, he really likes her though, told me at the bar”. Well at least I know James isn’t just in it for sex with her, I wouldn’t want to be the person to break it to her.

Danny walks over to Ben grabs him by the shoulders and shakes him vigorously “Come on Benny boy, lets go back to our tour bus”

Ben looks back at him angrily and sternly replies “Okay, head on, over I’ll catch up” Danny looks at me then back to Ben

“Ah, okay, don’t be to long” he winks and leaves with the boys.

Ben turns to me “I’m sorry about that, you’ll get used to him being a twat all the time”

I laugh “its okay, it’s funny at times”

I pull out my phone check the time which is nearly 2 in the morning and call for a taxi “Do you want me to wait with you until it arrives?” I can tell in Ben’s voice that no matter what answer I give to him his gonna wait with me whether I like it or not

“Sure”

We walk out into the chilly fresh air; it wakes me up a little and helps me clear my head but before I know it I start to shiver, I can hear my teeth starting to chatter, Ben runs inside and comes back out with a hoodie, which I notice is from his own clothing line and puts it on me.

“Thanks” My smile is weak as I’m exhausted, barley having any energy left in me and as much as I don’t want to leave him but I just want to curl up in ball within some nice warm sheets and drift of to sleep.

“It’s okay, oh before I forget could I have your number?”

“Sure” we exchange numbers and just as I get his the Taxi turns up, before getting in I kiss Ben on the cheek and thank him for everything.

I finally get back to the hotel and crash out on the bed, before I know it I fall asleep for what only seems like a few hours of sleep before Sam comes into the room waking me up

“Ah, I’m glad you are awake we need to be at the train station in an hours time” I jolt up and rush into the bathroom, taking a quick shower, towel drying my hair and throwing something on.

We get on the train just in time for it to take off towards Leeds, so we can get home for 4, as the train started to go we got talking about last night

“So what happened between you Ben?” Sam gave me a cheeky grin

“As Long as you tell me what happened between you and James”

“Okay, Agreed”

“Well he asked me out on a date in two weeks time and we exchanged numbers” she looked at me waiting for more but there wasn’t anything else to say, her curious eyes looked at me,

“So, that’s it?”

“Yeah”

“Has he text you yet?”

“Not that I know of” I rummaged around in my bag for my phone, finding it under a pile of crap, I know I should look after my phone better but I couldn’t be arsed, the screen was flashing telling me I had two unread messages

“They could be from him” I could hear the excitement in Sam’s voice as she said this, I reckon if we weren’t on the train she would have jumped up and down screaming.

“Maybe” I clicked on them to see who they were from and Sam was right they were from Ben; I wonder what they say….

I opened the first: Hey, I hope you’re feeling better today

And then the second: Oh and text me when you get home so I know you’re safe

“Well Jadey he seems to really care about you” hearing Sam say this hit me, yesterday I was just an average fan going to there concert and now Ben Bruce is saving my life, texting me, making sure I was fine and he was taking me out on date. I mean what if this lead to me being his girlfriend? Okay I have to stop over thinking. Anyways I want to know what’s going on between her and James; I look up to Sam and give her your turn kinda look.

“Anyways, it’s your turn to spill the beans”

“Okay, well when Ben put you down on the couch to rest James felt bad and he wanted to cheer me up so took me out with him and the guys, Ben – as you know stayed with you -  said he would look after to you, so I went with the rest of them to a bar, well me and James did a lot of flirting” she emphasized the a lot part “the drinks were flowing and well he asked me to go back with him to his hotel room to you know what, but I knew I had to make sure you were okay, so before I went back with him I came to see you, after I left you the second time, we did a little dance” she winked at me and carried on “we woke up this morning, we cuddled for a bit, talked about when we will see each other again, that’s about it.” She shrugged her shoulders as if it was nothing, but her smile faded from her face, I couldn’t understand why.

“Sam? What’s up, you seem sad about the whole thing?”

“It’s just, I think I like James ya know, I don’t just want to fool around about with him, be another one of his fucking groupies” I could see where she was coming from, but she was wrong he did like her, unless Danny was lying and if he was that made him a bigger twat. I half hugged Sam to comfort her, I know it shouldn’t be me saying anything but I can’t let her be miserable over nothing.

“Sam, he does like you, trust me” her eyes light up.

“He does?”

“Yeah just give it some time” she rested her head on my shoulder and sighed

“You’re right; I’ll see where it leads too.” She pulled out her IPod offered one of the headphone pieces to me and she played Someone, Somewhere. The rest of the journey home neither of us spoke much, lost in our own thoughts. It was a single moment of Sincerity.