Chapter 2: Breathless

Okay so, I hope you guys who are reading this are enjoying it, please leave comments below they will be welcomed :) 

At the side > you can listen to the chapter title whist reading :) Enjoy.

Bens P.O.V – As I see the black haired girl slip into unconsciousness, she starts to get trampled on by the crowd; I hastily jump of the stage, pick her up into my arms and carry her towards our dressing room, a anxious girl comes up beside me and tells me she is her friend so I jester for her to come along with me. I get her to the dressing room and lay her on the couch.  I take a moment to check over her to make sure nothing is bleeding or broken, and luckily there wasn’t. I kneel down beside her, guilty fuelling me knowing that if I hadn’t sang to this girl that blond bitch wouldn’t have gotten jealous and hit her.

I forget her friend is there until I hear her sobbing loudly by the door; as I turn to her, I see her shaking with concern, tears rolling down her face. I stand up and cross the room to her friend “She will be alright, she should wake within the next few hours” I rubbed her shoulder to comfort her which seemed to calm her down a little.

“What are your names?” 

“Mines Sam, her name is Jade” she wiped the tears from her face, walked over to Jade, knelt down beside her, turning back to me and she then continued.

“Thanks for this Ben, she would have been badly hurt if you hadn’t helped” Sam was right I had helped her out even though I was the one who got her into this mess; well at least Jade would have a reason to talk to me, to maybe thank me. 

“No problem, glad I could help”

Danny and the rest of the boys walked in with beers in there hands, I scowled at them.

“Hey Benny Boy” Danny shouted at me as his eyes found Sam and Jade “Oh Ben you have been a busy boy” laughing at his own comment made me irritated; I punched him on the shoulder.

“It’s not like that, Jade got punched…”

“NICE” all of them cheered

“Fuck off it’s not nice at all she slipped into unconsciousness and then started to get trampled on”

“Even fucking better” Danny replied still laughing, he looked at me and knew I wasn’t taking this as a joke “Oh come on Ben lighten up”

Danny walked over to the girls; Sam seemed like she was pissed at Danny, she didn’t even bother even acknowledging him.

“What’s your names?”

“Well, I’m Sam and that is Jade” she replied with a stern voice, Danny smirked back

“Ah we have a feisty one on our hands” Danny walked off, sat down on the other couch and opened up a beer.

“On a series note though mate is she alright?” I felt James’s hand on my shoulder, at least he understood more than Danny, but I guess that was the way Danny was, never really giving a shit about anything.

“Yeah, nothing is broken or bleeding so hopefully she should wake within the next few hours”

“Good, what about her friend, Sam?”

“She’s just worried about her, that’s all” James smiled a little and walked over to her.

“Hey Sam, how about I take your worrying mind of your friend, why don’t you come out with me and the lads?” Sam looked up to James with a smile like the Cheshire cat, but it soon disappeared as she looked back down at Jade

“I would love to, but I have to stay here with her” hmm, this could be a perfect opportunity for me to be able to speak to jade alone when she wakes.

“It’s okay Sam, I’ll look after her, and I’ll text you when she wakes”

“Are you sure?” 

“Yeah” we exchanged numbers, and they left. I knew I would be waiting a while so I grabbed a chair and sat next to her, 3 hours passed before I got to see Jade’s beautiful Green eyes.

Jade’s P.O.V – as I regained consciousness, I opened my eyes to see Ben sitting beside me, the butterflies from before rushed back to my stomach and began to fly around franticly. I lifted myself up to face him, He was so breathtaking, his wavy brown hair falling perfectly into place; his had greeny Blue eyes resting on me; his infamous snake bite rings laid were they had for years. He was wearing his led zeppelin vest top that showed his tattoos and his ripped skinny jeans showing off his knee tattoos, seeing them made me giggle.

“Ben? What happened to me?”

Ben explained what had happened and how he had helped; he even explained where Sam had adventured of to.

“Thanks for helping me out, I owe you one” he grinned at me as he was pulling out his phone

“Just gotta text Sam to let her know you’re a wake and doing fine”

As he was texting Sam, I racked my brain for something to say but there was nothing, Luckily Ben had something to keep the awkward tensions away

“So err Jade, apart from you getting hurt how was the show?” Ben seemed shy which shocked me, I thought he was cockier than this, a smooth talker to the ladies, guess it was because I didn’t want to get into his pants.

“Yeah it was pretty awesome, you totally rocked” Ben looked up at me his smile growing wider

“Well I’m glad you liked it” he let out a small laugh that sent my heart racing a little faster. Ben’s phone bleeped, he checked it. “Sam and the guys are on there way”

I nodded in acknowledgement.

Ben’s P.O.V – Why was I being shy around her, was it because for once in my life I didn’t just want sex from this girl, I actually wanted to be in a relationship with her, to make her mine. I knew this was a perfect opportunity to ask her out on a date or something, so I need to pulled my shit together and asked

“Jade” she looks up at me and waits for me to continue, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No.” a bewildered look came upon her face,

“Good, how about we go on a date?” the bewildered look became an excited one

“Yes, I…. I would love to” Yes, I have a date with her, but wait I’m on tour for the next 2 weeks. I know.

“Jade, listen to me” I take her hands into mine and carry on. “I’m on tour for the next 2 weeks, but I promise to you as soon as it’s finished I will pick you up and we will go on a proper date, all you need to do is wait for me, can you do that, wait for me?” She looks me in the eyes and whispers “Yes.”