Chapter 15 - Someone, Somewhere

The flight from London to Florida had taken 8 hours. Most of the time me and Ben just chatted as we tried to get the Danny situation out of our heads. Ben had mentioned me meeting his parents sometime soon, he told me not to get so nervous as they would no doubt adore me, but it didn't stop me from getting all nervous thinking about it.

Ben had asked me if I was going to tell my parents about him and maybe even met them in time. But I had to tell him that I couldn't because when I left my parents didn't want anything to do with me, so we lost contact.

When we finally reached Florida, we grabbed our bag and set off in a taxi. Once in the taxi Ben gave him an address to go to, as I curled up by his side resting my head on his shoulder as I fell asleep.  After a while I felt Ben shake me lightly  as I'd successfully fallen asleep.

"Babe, come on"

I got out of the car lazily as Ben paid the taxi driver.

"Come on sleepy head"

In one swift movement,, Ben was carrying me bridal style and carrying the bag in his hand, I giggle causing him to smile down at me. as I look up to see where I am I realise Ben has brought me to a huge house.

"Ben. where are we?"

"Urm, well my parents house"

These words sent my stomach in knots. Ben made his way to the door but before opening the door he looked down at me with a smirk

"You ready?"

"Not really, but I don't have no other opition do I?"

"Nope"

He knocked on the door and with my help opened the door and stepped inside, putting me down and then the bag at the bottom of the stairs.

"MUM?! DAD?"

There was no response as he shouted this, he looked back at me with a cheeky grin

"Hmm a perfectly empty house"

he grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer, kissing me with force, leaveing me with no breath he pulls away and looks into my eyes

"Come on"

He leads me upstairs and into what I think is his bedroom, he closes the door and locks it, pulling me back into a kiss he starts to move his lips down my jawline down to my neck, this starts to make me want him more. he starts to play about with the bottom of my t-shirt before taking it off, after that he takes off my bra, he bring his lips back up to mine, I can now feel him wanting more as he fiddles with my breast, I lift of his shirt to revel his chest tattoos.

Ben Pushes me lightly down on the bed, then takes off my trousers and pants, he climbs on top off me, kisses me passionately as his hands move across my chest, down my stomach and then down to my thigh, responding to him I spread my legs apart as he starts to tease me, I give in and let Ben take me there and then.

Ben's P.O.V:

Not long after we had finished Jade had fallen asleep in my arms. Tonight had been one of the best nights of my life, I'd never enjoyed sex so much. She was so beautiful and she was mine. I was the luckiest man alive. I took in more detail of her body as I look down at her. Her pale, lightly soft skin almost glowing, the curves off her body I even notice a small tattoo on her back down near her hip.

I hear my parents come back, so I decide to go down and catch up with them, they knew I was here as I'd texted them before me and Jade boarded the plane. I pull some shorts on and head down stairs.

"Hey mum, Hey dad"

"Ben Sweetie"

Mum pulled me into a crushing hug