Chapter 20 - Alerion

Ben's P.O.V

The whole room was filled with a deadly silence. I couldn't quite believe what just happened. I hadn't seen this bitch for years and suddenly she turns up on my door step at most awkward time to tell me this little boy was my son. I felt my knees buckle and the room around me disappear as I entered the world of pure blackness.

3 hours later.

Jade's P.O.V:

I didn't know exactly what was happening, it was a huge shock to us all, and it seemed to have really taken it's toll on Ben, as he lay down on the bed in front of me after his dad had carried him upstairs after he fainted, he'd been out for 3 hours and I was starting to get worried, but he would surely come around sometime soon.

I didn't know how to really handle what just happened, I mean I wasn't mad, I wasn't upset and I wasn't exactly happy about it. All I could think about was how Ben felt about it and how he wanted to handle the situation. I just hope he will do the right thing and make the right decsions. It was about that little boy he needed to think about not the bitch that was putting him through hell.

I looked down at Ben, I could see his eyelids begin to flutter open, his eyes resting on my tired face. he smiled faintly at me and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Jade..."

His voice trailed off, guilt oozing in his voice as he spoke these words.

"What are you sorry for?"

His head jolted towards me his eyes wide open

"For that bitch waltzing in here and dropping that fucking bomb shell on us, I mean I don't even know if that kid is even mine, I haven't seen her in like years"

I grabbed his hand and began to brush my thumb backwards and forwards trying to sooth him.

"Ben, I honestly don't care about what she's done, yes I'm a little angry she has picked today of all days to tell you this, but I'm here for you no matter what, if that son is yours then I shall accept it and help out if his not then we shall move on as a family and forget about the whole thing, what's important to me is you and if you're okay and what decisions are you going to make"

I smiled at him reassuringly and he seemed to be looking back at me with shock but relieif.

"Your fucking amazing you know that right? I'm glad I have you, any body else would have left by now..." we sat in silence for a while before he continued "And as for my decisions I'll have a DNA test to see if that kid is really mine and if it is then I shall take full responsibility and be the best dad I can be to that child."

We sat there again letting the silence fall in place. I was glad he wasn't making any harsh decsions. there was a faint knock on the door and Ben called for them to enter, it was his mum and dad looking more concerned then me and Ben put together.

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?"

Ben's mum rushed over pulling him into the biggest bear hug

"Yeah I'm fine" he laughed lightly "Is she still here?"

"Yeah... she's downstairs sweetie"

"I better go sort this shit out, Jade how about you go for a walk with me mum or something?"

Ben's mum took my hand and smiled sympathetically

"Come on we will go to the shop, I've to grab a few bits"

I kissed Ben before leaving him, I hope he wasn't to go crazy while I was gone and I hoped by the time I came back everything was sorted and ready to go.