Chapter 16 - Stand Up And Scream (Part 1)

okay guys it has been a while since I last updated, I feel really bad so I've uploaded what I've got as a teaser :) enjoy you sexy bastards. 

Jades P.O.V:

We had said our goodbyes to Ben's parents and was en route for Disney land, he had put Of Mice & Mens album in and the worst thing was everyone who drove past us could hear us singing loudly along to

This is not what it is only baby scars, I need your love like a boy needs his mothers side'

at one point when we were stuck in traffic the car beside us was a huge Asking Alexandria fan so he quickly stuck his head out the window and took a picture with Ben.

We finally got to Disney Land, I could see the huge castle that they had there, it was so beautiful and magical. we pulled up outside our hotel we were staying at, I get out as Ben gives the guy our car keys he looked over his shoulder and called to me

"Go check in darling I'll be right with you" he smiled lightly before  turning back to the guy

I walked into the hotel and straight up to the counter to face a stick thin woman with long Blonde hair, she had a pretty face with minimal make up on, I instantly felt a twinge of jealously, wishing I looked just like her. 

"hello, how may I help you?"

when she spoke her voice was soft but with a hint of sexiness in it, that would no doubt make any man follow her into bed. 

"oh urm under the name of Ben Bruce" 

"hmmm"

she starting typing away at the computer with her perfectly manicured hands, she looked up under her long eyelashes and spoke

"Your the one dating him right?"

I nodded as I looked down at my old battered converse, I must have looked like a freak to her.

laughing lightly she replied "why is he dating the likes of you, I mean look at you, your disgusting"

I shuffled my feet around unable to respond, I could feel a lump rise in my throat, I wanted to cry, this wasn't the first time someone had something like this to me. Suddenly I felt Ben's arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer to his, he leans down a kisses me on the cheek, and as if to know there was something wrong he looks up to the young woman in disgust.

"having any problems?" 

"No sir, everything is fine" 

she said this in the sweetest tone as she typed away, Ben leaned down to whisper into my ear

"whats wrong?" 

I couldn't bring myself to tell, not here anyway, so I let the lie slip from my mouth.

"nothing"

I leaned into his side and showed him a fake smile.

"here you go sir, I hope you enjoy your stay"

she handed him the card key.

"hmm Thanks" 

he grabbed my hand and lead my towards the elevator (which was gold), I shot a look behind me to see her pointing and laughing at me with her friends who also worked here, so on purpose I tip toed and pulled Ben into a passionate kiss as I stuck my middle finger up at them, I hear the lift door open, but still kissing me he pushed me in there, until my back feels the wall, he lifts my leg up to his waist and kissing me down my neck I get a quick look at the pretty woman behind her counter, she was fuming she didn't like this sight at all, this made me laugh, Just as the lift door shut I stuck my tongue out, making her raise a middle finger. 

Ben pulls away from me a rest his forehead on mine, I feel his warm breath againest my face as he speaks. 

"Did we piss her off?" 

"what?" 

"I could clearly tell she was pissing you off and I knew it was cause you're dating me"

I pushed him away from me

"well that's a bit big headed isn't it?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way, let me explain"

"what about how big headed you can be?"

"No" He dragged the no out and put his arms on my waist "I heard what she said to you when I walked in"

 "Oh, I didn't know that did I?" I shuffled my feet awkwardly, I felt guilty.

He walked towards me, wrapping his arms around me giving me a comfort hug.

"I'm sorry Jade" 

I leaned away a little and looked up

"What are you sorry for?"

as the lift doors opened, he smiled down at me, grabbed my hand and guided me out, walking to the hallway he explained 

"cause I should of said something to her and I didn't that's why I'm sorry" 

I laughed lightly "I think we got our own back so youreally don't need to apoligise" 

we reached the the end of the hallway and stopped outside our room door, Ben squezed my hand.

"Good" 

He unlocked the door, but didn't open it, instead he went behind me and covered my eyes.

"right babe, just step forward and push the door open, once you've done that take a few steps inside" 

I giggled and did as he said.

"are you ready?"

"yes"

Ben removed his hands from my eyes to revel the most beutiful thing I'd seen, infront of me was a magnifcent view of Disneyland with the castle in clear view, to the right side was a huge double bed and in front of that on my left side was a flat screen tv with all the disney movies underneath on a shelf. all the walls were painted white apart from the one where the tv was it was wallpaper of disney charaters, there was a door at the far end on the left which I guessed to be the bathroom. 

"You like?" 

I was speechless so I just nodded in agreement, this was the perfect moment, I was here with someone who I loved, but the only thought that troubled me was did he love me? I felt Bens hand brush down my arm and softly intwine his fingers into mine as we look out at the view, I hear Ben's soft voice whisper into my ear

"I love you" 

these three words sent firworks off, butterflies fly around frantically in my stomuch, hearing these words felt right and so did the next four

“I love you too”

Ben’s P.O.V

I heard her say those four words back to me and I was literally the happiest man in the world, I’d never been In love before until now and it felt so right, I smiled down at her, as she tiptoed to kiss me, with my free hand I ran it down her back resting in on her bum, she relesed her hand from mine and wrapped both arms around my neck, we started to kiss quickly and more frantic, I knew where this was going and I didn’t stop it, I pulled her over to the bed where we made passionate love.