Chapter 41

Liam looked around the room for zayra shouting her name. "Zayra!" "Zayra!" When he looked under the bed there she was. Curl up in a ball head on her knees crying silent tears to herself.

Liam sigh in relief, his face softens and he quietly whispered "Zayra baby!!" So that the fidgeting girl won't scare away. She flinched and looked at her right side to see Liam.

He encouragingly nods at her so she can come out from under the bed. She shakes her head silently and backs off from him and it will be a lie if we say Liam didn't felt hurt when she back off from him.

"Zayra baby. It's me, uncle Li. I won't hurt you." He said, sweety and hold his hand out for her to take. She looks at his hand and then his face. He nods at her and then she hesitatingly took his hand in her own small soft delicate one.

He pulled her out from her hidden spot and hugged her to his chest. She shades a few more tears and then again falls sleep in his shoulder. Liam rubs her back gently and kissed her foreheads.

Back to the 4th floor. Harry was trying to find Zayn's room when Joshua, Louis, and Niall. They all spotted him in the hallway with tears in his eyes.

Louis runs to him "Harry you can't go in there and you need to rest "Louis shouted at him while holding him back with one hand.

Harry started to wiggle in his arms and tried to free himself from Louis' grip. " Louis leave me. I need to see him. I wouldn't be able to rest until I see him"

Joshua and Niall they both come running to him and tried to knock some sense in him. "Harry you just wake up from your coma you need rest!" Joshua said a Niall nods.

"No, I need to see him. Please I beg you to let me go!!" Harry said whining in Louis's arms. He took a deep breath and run for his life for Zayn. To see him and calm his heart but just when his eyes landed on Zayn's room window he saw him. He was wrapped in bandages and wires we're connected to his hands and a mask was supporting him to breathe.

Harry broke down in front of his friends and tears roll down from his cheeks. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have come back. .......I am cursed" He cried out and fall to his knees in the hospital hallway.

"Harry doesn't say that it's not your fault," Joshua said putting his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry shakes his head and holds his face in his hands.

Suddenly a nurse come from nowhere
And started shouting at them." Ohh. Please shut up there are other people too in hospital other than you." She said and cross her arms over her chest.

Louis turns to her and gives her a death glare.." How about you shut up and walk out before you lose your job and I lose my patience because within a second you will be on the road with a begging bowl in your hand." He said and she flinched at his reaction. She opens her mouth and he gives her a try-me-bitch-look.

"Whatever" She walked another side of the hallway flipping her hairs in the way. Joshua and Niall chuckled at Louis's reply. Then their eyes landed on Harry who was continuously crying his eyes out.

They all knee down in front of him and comfort him that Zayn is going to be fine."He is going to be fine!!" Joshua said sadly.

"Yeah, he has to for you and Zayra!!" Niall said and hold Harry gently stroking his hair.

"You will always bring him back to life Haz!!" Louis said hugging his old best friend with his one hand after all these years.