Chapter 9

" Neighbors and friends!! Yeah, I didn't ask them!! I-I should ask them may be any one person will help "  Harry glanced at his wristwatch and it's already 4:00 clock in the noon.

He quickly collected himself and walked into the bathroom to clean himself. He walked out after a few minutes and took his phone from the kitchen counter.

He didn't walk or even glance in the living room. He checked the whole house if there is any camera or not but he found none. There was only one camera in the whole house and that was in the living room but the problem was if you wanted to go out you have to walk through the living room to go to the main gate and the second gate which was in the kitchen, luke already locked it.

That means that Luke was having all Information about Harry, when he is going somewhere, which time and all.

When Harry was about to walk out of the house he had a phone call, his phone started to ring loudly letting him know that someone is calling. When he looked at the id. His heart drops because it was luke.

Harry took a deep breath and answered the call with a shaky breath " H-Hello "

"Ohhh!! Took you enough time to pick up!! Now!! Now!! run back in the living room and sit on the couch!! " Luke ordered from the phone.

Harry knows that luke had zayra and he can't talk back because if he didn't do what luke is saying them maybe luke will harm zayra which harry can't afford. Walked, that's what Harry did. He walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch while his phone press to his cheeks.

"Look up at the camera!! Show me your eyes! I know you already figure out that we had a camera in our living room!" Luke shouted with an evil chuckle.

Harry looked up with tears in his eyes. " Aww!! Why are you crying!! My queen" luke cooed at Harry but Harry felt disgusted in himself that he chooses these men over his love.

" Now go in the storeroom and take the box out which has your name on it. It's under the table, ok!! " Harry nod and walked to the storeroom his phone still on his ear.

He took the box out and lift it up with his single hand because it didn't have any weight.

Harry took the box in the living room and luke ordered him to open it. When Harry opens the box to see it has a paper In it which has a time table written on it.

-After waking up having a heavy breakfast.
-cleaning the whole house once in a daytime.
- only for 2 hours, you can go out of the house and if you entered back in the house you can't go out again.
-then lunchtime have something light.
-nap for the princess.
-T.V with a cup of tea.
-Then a walk on the house terrace.
-have your medicines.
-dinner.

Harry didn't know he was more shocked or surprised. He didn't know what to do? He didn't have any idea what to do and now luke stopped him to even go out. Harry was chewing on his fingernails when luke called him to through the phone.

" Harry, baby you need to strictly follow these rules!! If you even break the single rule. Then you have to face consequences" Luke laughed evil at Harry's situation.

Hardy had tears in his eyes but he didn't let them fall in front of luke because he doesn't want to give him this much of satisfaction.  Harry silently nod and walked in his room and if he silently cried himself to sleep then no one has to know.