Chapter 16

" Wait a minute, zayn your father is dead right that means now he will come for you and Harry was your lover. Zayra looks a lot like you then did it mean that she is your daughter and he wanted to take revenge from you " Louis said jointing dot and dot together.

"Louis, she may look like me but that doesn't mean she is my daughter. Yeah, I will love her like my daughter but..... I need to ask to harry about this and if he wanted to revenge me then why will he take harry daughter" Zayn said to his friends.

Suddenly Maria his housekeeper runner into the room" Zayn harry is shouting in his sleep. We tried to wake him up but he didn't wake up. I think he is having a nightmare" she said in between her heavy panting.

Zayn hurriedly runs to his room where Harry was shouting for his daughter." Harry baby wakes up it's just a dream. Wake up we will find her soon. She will be in your arms " zayn whispered in his ear.

Harry slowly opened his eyes and hugged zayn tightly.  "Zayn he took my daughter. He is going to sell her zayn!! Please save her. Please I want my daughter back. We only have 24 days left now. Please I beg you zayn. Please she is my life. I love her too much to lose her. " Harry rumble about his daughter and zayn gently rub his back.

" We will find her harry, I promise. Calm down take a rest we will talk about this tomorrow!" Zayn kissed his forehead and walked out of the room to see everyone was standing there.

" What did he mean by we only have 24 days?" It was Louis who asked this time.

" Luke is going to sell zayra and he is smuggling them through ship if the ship left the land for once we will never be able to find her ever again and we not only have to save zayra but other children too from him. " Zayn clarify.

"That means we really have a little time. We need to hurry. We can't waste the time. Why don't we call the cops?" Niall questions with a little frown.

" Niall, we can't call cops because the cops are corrupted. There are some people who are helping luke from there. So, we can't expect any help from them." George confirmed them and they all walked back to Zayn's home office.

"Ok!! In the meantime George you arrange the best detective in the city and tell him about our problem. Liam, you collect all the information about zayra, Louis, and Niall you both obtain more information about Luke, Sara you go and acquire more information about the relation between Luke's father and my father. Meanwhile, Joshua, I know you have some best connections in the mafia of England so go and find out where they are going to held their meeting. We will meet in the morning!! I want all of you at 9:00 am with my information!! "  Zayn told everyone their work while banging his hand on the table glancing at everyone one last time and left the office.