Chapter 17

Zayn couldn't sleep all night, he was sad and mad at the same time because come on how can someone be so cruel to take a child away from their family and sell them.  

He was thinking about his next step, Harry was laying beside him and he knows Harry was not sleeping because he was continually tossing and turning on his side of the bed.

Zayn, let sign-out and gently rubs harry back he knows that rubbing his back will calm him down. Harry slowly opens his eyes to see Zayn on the other side of bed sadly smiling at him. "You remember?" Harry asked.

Zayn chuckled " We can change habits, not hobby"(a/n: I don't know if this even make sense, I tried my best )

Harry nods, he knows he needs to talk to zayn because it's the first time they see after their departure. " Zayn!! I am sorry!! We meet after all these years and I am asking for your help!! How selfish, I am"

Zayn just gently rub his back and sit up in his side of the bed" why did you leave me, Harry?" Zayn asked with a straight face.

" Ummm...I-I.... When I heard about you being with her, I freak out I thought you would leave me for her. She was so beautiful and she can give you much more than me. I was not enough for you, she calmed you. She said I should leave you become I am a disgrace to you..... Everything was ok! I was handling them because you were with me! But one day I got a clip of you, in that clip you, yourself confessed that you cheated on me with her. It broke my heart I don't know what to do. I had nothing, I was dust. People hate me, your fans hate me. so I left. " Harry said, tears running down his face. Zayn didn't look at Harry, he storms out of the room to his meeting room, Harry didn't follow him. He knows zayn needs some time to process everything.  Harry falls asleep with tears running down his eyes.

"Harry, I never cheated on you. It was Gigi's plan she said that we will prank you. I was drunk she made me say that all. When I come home that day you were nowhere to be found, there was a note on the dining table which says don't look for me!! I cried my self all these years because I never know that she send you that clip. She said it was a prank. She pranked my whole life but now it's enough I will get you back. You will be mine again." zayn mumble to himself, he spends his night in his office crying to himself.

He walked into his room to see harry sleeping with tear stain cheeks.  it was already 6:00 clock in the morning. He did his morning routine and dressed up his clothes. He was wearing his pink hoodie and blue jeans with black shoes.

When he was ready he walked out of the bathroom. He kissed harry forehead " I love you. We will find her" he whispered and walked out of the room, he did his breakfast and ordered his staff to not disturb Harry while he is sleeping and if he asks about him. He will be in his office room.

He steps in his office to see that it was 8: 45 which means everyone will be here any minute. He sit in his chair and looked at zayra's picture to see that she really look a lot like him.

" Maybe she really is my daughter?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This update is just for ShatakshiVerma8!! You are like a sister I never had.

Marvel music in the background* Drama is going to happen!!

This story is soon going to end.