Chapter 3

Harry was having a lot of shit. In his mind like why his husband is lying? Did something happen? Is he unhappy with there daughter?

Harry wants nothing more than to meet his daughter and hug her to the next week. For a minute harry though, Maybe... Maybe Luke finds out that zayra is not luke's daughter but harry remembered only one person knows about that and that one person is his mother, and he knows she will never betray him.

Harry dares to look at luke watching him while he driving. Harry didn't tempt to talk or say a word because he knows luke will not tell him the truth. Harry sign and turn to the other direction hoping to reach home and meet his zayra. His bundle of joy, his princess, his love, his small world.

Harry never think of living without her. He knows he will not be able to live without her. She is Harry's everything, his World, his life, his love. He wants nothing. More than to see her smile. He knows through her he remembers his lover not luke but the real father of zayra. Her biological father.  The one whom harry loves the most but because of Harry's dramatic ass and his stubborn behavior he has to leave him. 

He knows it's his mistake but doesn't get him wrong. What will you do when your boyfriend is told to date someone else in front of World and keeps your relationship a secret and more on that they cheated on you with there Pr stun bitch. Harry knows he overrated by leaving the house and never contacting him but he was hurt and he doesn't want that to happen that to his daughter he knows by that she will never know her father but he knows it will be good for her and that's why he marries Luke in so much hurry he never told luke that he was pregnant because he doesn't want luke to think him of a freak so he keeps it a secret till he was 3month pregnant then after 3 months he broke the news to luke telling him about that he is pregnant. he told him that the baby was his he still remembers the smile on his face the day he told him that he is going to be a father. 

A tear started to roll down from Harry's cheek luke notice and pull over to the side. He turns to harry and pulls him to his lap and hugs him mumbling sweet nothing in his ear but they felt on deaf ear. "Harry you are alright!! See we are going home!! Yeah I love you baby "

Harry was continuously sobbing in his arms clinching on his shirt as his life depends on it.

After some time harry calm down, and he falls asleep on luke's lap. Luke gently place him on his site and buckle his belt.

He started driving again and in 15 minutes they were standing in front of their house. He looks at Harry and stroke his tear stan cheek with his fingers. " Poor baby wouldn't be able to meet his daughter ever again " he whispers creepily in his ears.

"That's what you get for lying to me for all these years"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liking it.

Comment and like. 

Stay home stay safe. Read my book.