Chapter 24

Zayn was thrown out of the room with a split of seconds. The Doctor were running some tests on Harry. Everyone was standing outside of the ICU room with clap hands like a praying position.

They all were praying for Harry's well being and all. Liam, Niall, and Louis were continuously chanting a mantra to save their best friend's love. Sara was in Joshua's arms like always crying her eyes out.

George and javaad were still out God knows where. Zayn has tears in his eyes, he runs out of the hospital to the parking lot near his car. He just doesn't want anyone to see him broke. He promised himself to never let anyone see him broke. Just as he approached the car he broke, he falls on his knees hands clap together, and started begging to God and praying for his love. 

"Allaah vah mera Jaan hai krpaya use mujhase door na karen agar aapane use le liya to main mar jaoonga. vah mera sab kuchh hai. vah meri aadhee aatma, mera aadha dil, meri betee kee ma hai. mujhe apani sabhee galatiyon ke lie khed hai, jo mainne kiya hai lekin krpaya mujhe is tarah se dandit na karen. agar tum lena chaahate ho to meree jaan le lo lekin use jeene do. main tumase haath jod kar praarthana karata hoon. krpaya, use bacha lo. mere lie nahin balki meree betee ke lie. main fir kuchh aur ke lie kabhee nahin poochhoonga!!"(allah he is my jaan please  don't take him away from me if you took him i will die . he is my everything. he is my half soul, my half heart, my daughter 's mother . i am sorry for all my mistakes, those i have  done but please don't punish me like this. if you want to take then take my life but let him live. i beg you. please, save him.  not for me but for my daughter. I will never ask for anything else just please, save his life.)Zayn said in Urdu praying to Allah to save his love. He knows he has done a lot of mistakes and he should be getting punished for them but not like this. He knows we can let go of anything but not everything and harry is his everything.

Zayn started crying, tears rolling down his cheeks, cheeks red and eyes swallow from crying so hard. Suddenly waterfall on his head, he looked up to see that now the rain is pouring making it look like nature is crying with him too. He knows God is not that cruel to take his harry away from him but still, he fears, what If Harry stops breathing, what if he left him, what if he doesn't want to live with zayn.

Everyone started running inside the hospital. Shouting around yelling to go inside the hospital. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt or anything because he tore his t-shirt for Harry to cover his cut.

The water hit his back like pedals, it's hard. He cries in the rain, no one was there to watch him. He doesn't want anyone just his harry. He wants to hold him in his arms.

His arms are aching to touch harry, his body felt numb without him, he is lifeless. He doesn't feel anything. He just sits in the rain and cried his little heart out. glare at nothing particular, zoning out in his own world with his Harry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday to sexy ShatakshiVerma8 and my long lost sister. Have a good day and a year ahead of you. Hope you achieve everything in your life and I am once again sorry for my behavior.

And for my reader. I swear I tried to make zany 's speech as much as emotions but I think it's not good enough. Swrry. Meet you in next chapter.