Chapter 2

"Harry, I'm being serious we don't have any daughter," Luke said.

"Luke stop it. Don't you remember your Princess ?" Harry said while laying in bed. Hoping luke will remember

"Harry how should I tell you we never had a daughter!!, " luke said getting frustrated.

"Please luke please don't say that!! did something happen to her? Is she hurt? Please luke please don't do this to me" harry said remembering his daughter's face.

"Harry calm down!! Why will I lie to you, just think about it!! You never, we never had a daughter, you had a Miscarriage " Luke said hoping harry will understand.

"Luke... Quit it you yourself know that we have a daughter. Why are you doing this? " Harry asked.getting angry at luke's behavior Tears started to gather in his eyes.

Harry knows he remembers his daughter the little package of joy to whom he loves to wake up for. His daughter is the most precious thing for him because she reminds him of his love, his world, who is not with him.

Tears started to gather in Harry's eyes. What's happening? where is his daughter? he remembered his daughter how can she disappear like this. !!

Harry looked at his husband with tears in eyes " luke please tell me. You are joking right!! Tell me she is safe and sound at our home. Please" tears started to roll down from his cheeks, his heartbeat started to rise. It gets hard to breathe for him. Harry started to take some deep breaths.

His husband luke call for doctor and nurses. They come rushing into the room and place the oxygen mask on Harry.

Harry clam a bit down but he was still thinking about his daughter where is she? How is she? Why luke is doing?  So many thoughts were running in Harry's mind. 

After some time harry calm down and didn't say a word to Luke. Harry was sad, angry, and frustrated at his husband. He doesn't know why was he doing his to him.

Harry fall asleep and thought maybe luke wants to give him a surprise or something like that. That's why he is saying all this thing,

The next morning, Harry wakes up to hear some sound of some machine rushing around him. The doctor was standing near him unplugging his wires from his hands. ". You can go home today, you're all right but you have to come for your regular check-up!! Ok!!"

"Thank you umm.."

"Niall, Niall Horan "

Harry just silently nod and sit up in his bed and waited for his husband. After a few minutes, luke entered the room with Harry's accessories and hand him his clothes.

Harry took them and want to the bathroom, to change. Harry comes out of the bathroom and heard luke and Doctor talking.

"Mr. Hemmings, umm... I heard your conversation last night when I was coming to check on Harry. I didn't have any intention of doing that it just happened. Umm if you don't mind  I just wanted to ask you do you really have a daughter?" Doctor Horan asked

"No, Doctor. Actually, before this accident, harry had a Miscarriage and I don't know why is he behaving as that " luke explained.

"Ohh! Maybe he is having a mental disorder. I think you should take care of him" Niall put a hand on luke's shoulder with sympathy.

Luke looked at him with sad eyes and nod.

Harry on the other hand didn't get it why his husband, was lying about their own daughter. Harry walks up to them and hands his things to luke.  Luke took them and smiled at him but Harry didn't return the favor and started walking out of the room.

Luke sign and walk out of the room to the exit of the hospital with a zone out  Harry.

They both sit in the car and luke started the engine. Silence took over the car as they drive towards their house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it.