Chapter 25

Mr. Mendes comes out of the room after 5 hours. Everyone was patiently waiting for him to say something, they all look at each other, and then at zayn, zayn wasn't crying but he wasn't in a good state either. Zayn slowly walked in Mr. Mendes's direction.

Zayn looked at Mr. Mendes with pleading eyes hoping for good news but really faith was not on his side. Mr. Mendes shakes his head. Zayn head fall and liam asked, "What happen docter?"

" He is out of danger now and his body is also answering to our treatments but....." Mr. Mendes took a deep breath. Zayn looked up at him and cross his fingers in his jeans pocket. " He is in a coma and he only has 49% of chance, he can survive. You can see him if you want. We will shift him in regular ward tomorrow." " Doctor added and excuse himself. ,

They all nods and walked in with zayn beside them. Zayn doesn't say. a word, he just walked back in and took a seat near Harry's bed, he didn't cry, Nha because he already shades the tears, now no more tears where left in his eyes.

He looked at Harry how was pale and the IV machine was attached to his hand and his mouth was cover with an oxygen mask. His heartbeat monitor wasn't showing a straight line this time. Zayn sign in relief.

Finally, Louis let his tears fall and he crawls up in Liam's arms. Crying his eyes out, Liam hugged him and Niall gently rub his back.

Louis is the eldest in the group but everyone treats him like a baby because of his hight. He was the shortest in the group and he also behaves like a baby. Back when zayn and Harry both of them were in a relationship Louis was closest to Harry, they both share a bond with each that no one has.

Louis was always the protective brother to Harry. Zayn still remembers when he and Harry first started dating he and Louis had a serious talk about it. Louis asked him where does he work? will be able to feed his baby haz or not? or did he go to a gym to protect his baby haz from this cruel world.

But when Harry and zayn broke back, Harry broke all the contacts with the boys and with Louis too. Louis was also heart broke as zayn but he contains himself and tries to be strong for zayn.

And right now he again tried to not broke in front of everyone but when he heard that his baby Haz only have a 49% chance of serving. He tries to be strong for his best friend but fails.

Zayn looks at Louis and his face soften because they all can have a broken leg and still smile but they can't see Louis crying. Zayn motion Louis to come and sit next to him, he pets the empty sear next to him.

Louis took slow steps towards him and zayn enveloped him in his arms. He gently rubs his back " Lou, don't cry. Our haz is going to be Ok. He is a fighter, remember he was fighting for our daughter alone from Luke and he almost defeats the death just for us. He is only in a deep sleep. He will wake up. He will I know, he will never leave us alone and when he will wake to scold him as much as you want. Yeah, I wouldn't stand in between you too but for now please stop crying. You know we all can't see you crying." Zayn said and Niall, Liam nod in Louis direction with a small smile on their lips.

Sara and Joshua already left to fresh up and to bring food for everyone. George and javaad don't return from yesterday. Zayn was feeling a bit fishy about it but still, he let it slid and looked at a half-sleeping Louis in his arms.

He kissed his forehead and let Liam drive him to his house and told Niall to also go home to fresh up. They all took there to leave and Zayn sits in silence. He took Harry's hand in his and started trashing his hand line like he was studying them.  He looked back at Harry's face and whispered " I love you!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's pup? Having a good time or not.

See ya!!