[7] Dangerous 'Affair'

Solana

"She'll be fine. It's a fucking box cutter, it doesn't even stick out far-"

"But we don't want her fucking blood on our hands!"

"Well it's a good thing I stabbed her then, huh?"

I hear faint voices somewhere and I feel soft hands casually brush across my torso.

I need to get up, I need to get out of here.

I move my arms, but they're gently pushed out of the way of whoever is touching me. I start thrashing around, but a mouth presses against my ear and the voice is deep and hot, making me stop and listen to what he has to say to keep me from freaking out on him.

"Just calm down, I'm fixing you up. You're hurt, just relax." He says in a monotone voice, getting me to calm down a little.

I don't really know who this is, but I'm scared to open my eyes and have it be someone else I trusted, only betraying me.

"Why? Why me?" I whimper and he keeps brushing his fingers across my torso, letting out a deep breath.

"Because you're absolutely gorgeous, Danny's too selfish to let you go and be with someone else. I see the way you and Michael are with each other and when I tell you Danny didn't like it, and he wants you to be with him forever. I'm sorry I'm apart of this shit, I wish I never helped him." He admits, and at those words spoken from his mouth, I open my eyes to look at a head full of curly hair, instantly know who it is.

Isaiah from the football team. He's as built as Danny, a little less if not more, and he has hazel eyes.

I see him a lot at school, mostly in our math class looking at the board like it's whispering death threats to him.

"Isaiah?" I ask softly, and he looks up, eyes wide with shock.

"You know who I am?" He asks and I nod.

"Of course I do, I like to laugh at how confused you look in math class." I admit, making him laugh.

"I don't get shit done in that class." He chuckles out and I grin, letting out a gentle laugh, but it hurts my stab wound and I wince and whimper, sending tears to fill my eyes.

"I-I'm gonna die here." I croak, my tears finally falling, and Isaiah shushes me as he shifts on the bed and gently picks me up, hugging me to him. I hug him back and just enjoy the warmth and the feel of someone actually caring for me. I didn't even notice him helping Daniel out, with what me always being knocked out in some brutal way.

I just want to know exactly what Danny has planned to do with me.

"Isaiah?" I speak softly, looking up at him and he gazes down at me.

"Yes, Solana?" He breathes out, his breath hitting my face and I sigh.

"Do you know what Danny is planning on doing with me here? I mean, I can't stay here forever. People will notice I'm missing... I hope." I look down and be stays silent for a while.

"I haven't heard of you missing yet, but I also haven't heard of exactly what Danny plans on doing with you. I'm sorry, Lana." He whispers, smoothing my hair back and I nod numbly, tearing up and letting them spill down the sides of my face, crying for my lack of information.

I know nothing and I hate feeling helpless, I hate feeling like the damsel in distress. I just hate it.

"I'll try to help you out as much as I can Solana, but I will get in serious trouble if I do. Do you understand that?" He whispers, glancing at the closed doors where we can hear loud voices, but I nod and stare at him.

"Thank you so much, Isaiah. I appreciate this, and I'll keep quiet about it. Everything you have to do to me because of Daniel, I won't take it personally." I assure him and he grins.

"Great. You're an amazing girl, I'm kind of disappointed I didn't kidnap you first." He jokes, winking at the end and I giggle quietly, covering my mouth. He smiled and drags my hand away from my mouth, staring at my lips.

"Do it." I whisper, and he looks up at me with unsure eyes, but I lay my hands softly on the side of his face, which sends him to lower his head, brush his lips against mine, and finally capture them in a kiss.

In the pit of my stomach, it churns at the thought of me and Isaiah having feelings for each other, because this isn't the time or the place. But it doesn't just churn from the fear, it churns from the thought of kissing him, but then having Michael pop up into my mind. I think I actually like him no matter how much of a player he is or how much he tries to get in my pants.

He's just... Michael.

I start to feel bad for thinking about Michael while kissing Isaiah, but then my mind gets off of the player and starts to focus more on me and Isaiah.

Our tongues dance together, slow and sensually, and I grip his broad shoulders, wanting him to hold me forever but I guess him holding me for now will have to work. We hear footsteps approaching the door, and we break apart, me painfully being pushed out of his hold and him giving me a concerned look, but putting my shirt back down over the bandages that he wrapped around my stab wound. The door flies open and I decide to act like I'm still unconscious, so I quickly close my eyes and listen closely.

"You fixed her up?" Danny's voice asks softly and Isaiah clears his throat, probably still flustered from our kissing.

"Yeah... it wasn't too deep for her to bleed out, but it's gonna take a while to heal." He says, sounding all professional and I then feel hands on my stomach, lifting my shirt up.

"Good. Thanks man, I owe you one. I love her and she just pissed me off so bad. I got angry and it just... happened. I wish she'd stop being so difficult." He says seriously, then I feel his hands start rubbing on me all the way up inside my shirt.

"She's so fucking gorgeous." He whispers as his hands grabs my breasts and I cringe inwardly, but then Danny chuckles.

"We should have our fun night with her soon. You want in or you want out?" He asks, and my heart thumps so loud in my ear.

Fun night?

Something tells me it's not another way to say game night. Isaiah shifts besides me and sighs.

"Yeah man, I want in." He says, making Danny chuckle and finally stop touching me.

"Alright, cool. We'll set it up so no one gets left out, but I get the most pleasure. If you know what I mean." Danny laughs a little louder and then sighs.

"Alright man, check that wound one more time and then come out and enjoy yourself." He tells Isaiah, then I hear footsteps descend as he leaves and closes the door.

"Solana?" Isaiah calls softly and I feel the tears stream down my face as I open my eyes.

"He's gonna use me as a sex toy." I sit up slowly and dash my tears away.

"For everyone's fucking pleasure, like I'm some hoe!" I exclaim, but he just covers my mouth with his hand and looks me in the eyes.

"I'll try to stop it, but if I can't... I won't be apart of that." He leans forward and kisses my forehead that feels better too. I nod slowly and he lets me go, but only to replace his hands with his lips as we fall back into another passionate kiss.

Me and Isaiah are creating something dangerous here, and if Danny finds out, it's not gonna be pretty for either of us.