[4] Russian Roulette

Solana

You know what makes me sick? Absolutely sick to my stomach?

Is when we put all of our love and trust into someone, trusting them to never hurt us or stray us wrong, but we end up getting hurt and betrayed anyways.

That's what makes me sick.

The fact that trusting people is like Russian Roulette. Never knowing when you'll get fucked over by the arrow. It shoots up into the sky, out of your sight and the rest is fate whether you get hit or not.

And the only thing we can do is run and hide, hoping the arrow doesn't happen to strike us.

But how long can we keep doing that before we're damaged beyond pair, always glancing around, looking for that arrow?

Well I'm tired of running and hiding, being fearful of what's going to happen next, but I'm mostly tired of always getting fucked over by someone I trust.

God only knows how sick I am of that shit.

~•~

I groan as I'm limply thrown over someone's shoulder and I now finally feel my aching body screaming at me. I whimper loudly and a hand softly rubs my back as I hang upside down. My vision slowly starts to come back and my arms hang on the sides of my head as I blink and see legs striding quickly through the dark.

"Put me down!" I croak our groggily, but I just get shushed by more than one person.

What the fuck?

I move my arm and look over to see more legs walking in sync with the ones carrying me, and I slowly start to thrash, but my body hurts really fucking bad.

"Ouch!" I cry. "My body hurts!" I whine, tears slipping down my face and snickers starts echoing around in the dark.

"It's okay baby." A familiar voice coos to me. "You'll be alright, just hang on." It says and I cough a little, crying softly now.

"It hurts." I whimper, but no one says nothing.

It feels like forever as they keep walking, and then I hear heavier footsteps and look down at the ground to see wood. I'm finally set upright, only to see trees everywhere and the moon shining down above all of them.

Are we seriously in the fucking woods? I hate the woods!

I back up and bump into someone, and I whirl around to see Danny and his dumbass friends smirking at me.

Now it's all coming back to me.

The game. The field. Them tackling me down like I'm a fucking guy!

"You fucking bastard! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I growl angrily, pushing and punching on him, but he surprises me when he slaps me right across the face and shoves me away.

Never in our 4 years of dating has he ever put his hands on me.

I gasp loudly, clutching my cheek and stumbling backwards. "Danny!" I shout, but he just pushes me farther and I stumble further back, stepping off of the porch of the cabin and I fall back down onto my back.

My body is hurting everywhere and I groan as I sit up and watch him and his friends laugh at me from the porch of the cabin.

"You're fucking crazy!" I cry out and he chuckles.

"Damn right I am." His voice drops low and I quickly get up and start running towards the trees, instantly making Daniel shout at his friends.

"Go get her and bring her ass back here!" He snaps, but that only makes me run faster.

I pant unevenly and look around myself to just see trees, rocks, twigs and branches hanging out too low. They scratch me all up as I run recklessly through the trees and for some reason, I start to scream.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I scream, tears streaming down my burning face, and I cry out loudly as a body collided with mine at a bone crushing force, tackling me down to the ground.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I shout, but he only gets up and picks me up like I weigh absolutely nothing, jogging all the way back to the small clearing with the cabin and Daniel waiting for me.

The guy sets me on my feet in front of Daniel and he smirks, grabbing a handful of my shirt and slapping me again. I see stars for a minute, but then cry as he shakes me to the point I started shaking.

"This is all your fucking fault, Lana! You tried to make me choose, and I'm not willingly to lose you or my boys! You're gonna fucking learn that you're mine and what I say goes, do you fucking understand me!?" He shouts, and anger bubbles up inside of me.

"NO! FUCK YOU DANNY!" I shout back shoving him, earning another slap to the face.

"SOLANA!" He growls, but I shake and cry harder.

"Just take me home." I croak and he laughs.

"Not until you get it through your head just how much you mean to me. You can't leave me and you can't make me choose, so I'm gonna have you whether you or anyone else likes it." He says, then grips my shirt he's holding, harder and turns walking up to the cabin door and opening it, shoving me inside.

I fall to the ground hard and quickly turn around, watching as Daniel and his friends walk inside of the quite spacious cabin, looking down on me as if I'm some kind of experiment.

"I think you need to cool off, Solana." Danny whispers, leaning down.

"You know, I love you with all of my heart, but I'm so sick of you always bitching at me. I don't deserve that, do I guys?" He looks up and and all of his groupies shake their heads and agree with him. I look up at all of them in disgust.

"What? So you guys are just agreeing on being his sick fucking slaves? Answering his every command and doing whatever the fuck he says for you to do!?" I shriek, and they all smirk at me as Danny leans closer and allowing me to see his sky blue eyes are now filled with evilness.

"That's right Solana, and guess what?" He raised a brow and then reaches out, grabbing my hair that was in a neatly styled bun, which is ruined.

"That's their fucking choice, but you know who doesn't have a choice?" He asked, tilting his head a little and I shake with fear, knowing the answer but I stay quiet. He grins deviously and then leans into my face closely, his breath hitting my face.

"You." He whispers, before pressing his lips onto mine and pulling away.

He then winds my head back and slams it down at a fast speed, cracking it onto the wooden floor underneath me, and sending me to black out for the second time tonight.