[18] More Problems

Michael
Two Months Later...

Danny has been a serious asshole.

I'm not allowed to sleep in the same bed as Solana anymore, cause he thinks we're having sex. Little does he know that me and Solana are still in rough water due to me never saying I loved her back.

I just can't break that part of myself.

Not only can I not sleep in the bed with Solana, but I can't go in her room at night. He sends someone every night at exactly 9 to lock Solana's door. He get a lock put on the outside of it to keep her from letting in.

He's gone to the extreme and is being a complete dick...

"Come on, Danny. I could care less about having it here for myself, but you need to get her something and get it now, she's sick!" I exclaim and look over at Solana's sweaty and exhausted face as she has a coughing fit on the couch.

She caught the flu or something a few days ago and Danny refuse to buy any medicine. He claims it will cause suspicion, because no one in his family hasn't been sick recently. I growl lowly as Danny roll his eyes and walk over to Solana, placing a hand on her sweaty forehead. She doesn't even flinch when he touches her and he hisses.

"Fuck, she's burning up!"

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes, and I get up and walk calmly over to the refrigerator. I get ice cubes out the freezer and place them in a plastic store bag, then I tie it up and wrap one of the few shirts Danny was actually decent enough to get me. I walk back over to Solana and sit next to her, feeling her forehead next. She's hot to touch, but it scares me how she's shivering. I place the ice pack on her forehead and she whines out.

"That's cold, M-Michael. I'm freezing." She chatters, causing me to get up and grab the small throw blanket off the couch. I drape it over her and rub her arms, creating warmth. Her shivers calm down a bit, but I still place the ice pack back onto her head.

"I know you're cold, but this is gonna help. I'm sorry." I whisper and she looks at me with sad brown eyes, then they start to tear up.

"I just want to go home!" She wails and her sobs are weak and high pitched. I wrap my arms around her and shush her, whispering soothing things in her ear. She nuzzles into me and although I'm starting to get hot from her fever, I let her fall asleep on me. Her blazing forehead is pressed against the skin of my neck and her nose is rested against my Adam's apple. She's snoring because of her being so stuffy and when I let my embrace on her go weak for a second, she flinched and pushed up against me further. I glance up to see Danny's jaw clenching and he takes out his phone, glancing at the time.

"Alright, it's time for me to go. Tyler, get them situated. You know what to do. Solana is to sleep in her room alone like every night. Also, make sure in the morning you monitor Michael and make him clean up the place, it's getting filthy. You guys are staring to live like pigs." He shudders after having the nerve to make that analogy. I keep my mouth shut to avoid being jumped again where I won't be able to take care of Solana anymore. Danny walks out with two guys and I hear cars start up, then the Tyler guy sighs deeply and crosses his arms.

"Come on, get her up and into the room so I can go." He grunts out and I lick my lips.

"Just let me sleep with her this one time, please. She's very sick and I'm not comfortable with her being alone. She needs me." I plead, but he shakes his head and scowls at me.

"I don't give a fuck. The orders were for her to be alone in that room. Now get your ass up and get her in there so I can go!" He snaps, stepping forward with his hands balled up into fists. I let Solana go and she instantly starts wailing.

"Michael! Don't leave me! Please!" She clutches onto my shirt and I stand, grabbing her hands gently.

"Come on, Lana. Just lay down in there and go to sleep. Before you know it, it'll be morning and he'll be back to unlock the door." I mumble, but she just coughs loudly with her hand weakly over her mouth as she does. She drops it after finishing and then swallows harshly.

"It's too long. I don't feel good. I need you to massage me. Everything hurts, Michael. I want to go home." She whimpers and I start rubbing her shoulders just to get her to calm down. Her head rolls around and she lets sobs fall out here and there.

"It's gonna be okay. Just hang in there." I lean down and kiss her forehead, then stop rubbing her shoulders. I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck, then lays her head on my shoulder. Her skin is hot and sweaty and I look at the Tyler guy, then decide to have him put her in the room, just so he can feel for himself just how sick she really is.

"Here asshole. You take her." I growl and hand her off to him. She starts whimpering my name quietly and the guy grunts, not prepared to take her. He tucks her head under his chin and then hisses, about to drop her, so I reach out and place my arms under her.

"Fuck! She's hot as shit!" He exclaims and I nod furiously.

"That's why she needs to be monitored. If she gets too hot, if her fever gets too high, she could die. Please man... let me spend this one night with her. I just want to cool her fever down while she sleeps. You can leave her room key here and I'll make sure to lock her in there and I'll place it up on that ledge, so you'll know where it is to get it so Danny won't kill you. Please. Maybe you could even bring some medicine from your house. She needs it." I beg and look down at Solana. Her eyes are droopy and her mouth is slightly parted as she pants heavily while snoring, on the verge of being sleep. Tyler looks down at her in disgust and shoves her back to me.

"Fine, but you speak of this and I'll make sure you go down with me." He gives me an angry glare and I nod, then take Solana back from him. He fans himself off from where she was just laying on him at, then he digs in his pocket, gives me the key and then shoves me.

"I mean it. You try anything and I'll kill you if Danny doesn't first." He shoulder bumps past me and Solana moans out in pain, causing me to get angry, but I just let it go and watch him walk to the cabin doors and out of them. I hear him locking the chains and then I look down at Solana. Her eyes are now open tiredly and she smiles softly.

"You got him to give you the key. Can we leave?" She asks, but I shake my head and walk to the back.

"We can't. There's no way for us to get out of here, even with this key." I tell her as calmly as possible. She throws her head back and groans. I get to the bedroom and lay her on it, then I quickly leave and get some stuff.

Mainly ice and water.

I come back and set it all on the dresser across the room, then I run a hand through my hair.

"What hurts, Lana? What do you need me to do first?" I ask and she frowns.

"I want you to rub my back." She pushes her hair off her sweaty face and I crawl over to her and roll her over onto her stomach. I lift her baggy shirt up and start massaging her back. She instantly starts to groan and I smiled. Almost as if she's a mind reader, she laughs weakly.

"You're probably enjoying this, you perv." She says in between laughs and I laugh along with her.

"I always enjoy touching you, Solana. Remember that." I grin like a dork and she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Oh I will. But seriously, thank you Michael. As horrible as this is to say, I'm still gonna say it anyways. I'm glad you're here with me." I smile softly and speak entirely honest.

"I'm glad I'm here too."

altaylor49