[21] Orders And Arrangements

Michael

Early the next morning, me and Solana are rudely awaken by bitch ass Danny and his bitch crew, telling us that it's time to get a move on.

"Goddammit Solana! Get the fuck up!" Danny hisses as she keeps laying there, groaning about not wanting to get up. I roll my eyes at him getting worked up over nothing, then yank out of some dude's grip and lean down, picking her up. She snuggled into my chest.

"Thank you, baby." I stiffen at her nickname and Danny growls.

"What the fuck did she say?"

"She said thank you and the rest was pointless sayings." I lie smoothly. He grunts angrily and then turns around.

"Lets go, and if you so much as try to run we will gun your ass down, got it?" He spats from behind me and I roll my eyes.

"Yep."

We get outside and it feels damn good. The sun is barely up yet, but the view and the freeze feel amazing, and I don't want Solana to miss out on this.

"Lana wake up, we're outside." I whisper and shake her a little, she shuffled in my arm and I look down to see her peeking up. Her head leans way back and she laughs tiredly.

"It feels so good." I chuckle, wanting to lean down and kiss her forehead, but I don't want to be beaten right now, so I fight the urge to do so.

"Put me down, Michael." Solana whispers and I give her a look that says 'do not run'. I stop and gently place her feet down and she stares at them as they rest in the grass. She looks up her and her brown eyes are shimmering.

"It feels amazing. Can we dance really quick? Can you just twirl me a few times?" She pleads and I look over to see everyone watching us like hawks, except Daniel as he creepily smiling down at his phone. I shrug, not even caring about them right now.

"I'll take the lead." I say in a formal accent and she giggles, placing her hand in mine.

"Ugh, this is nice. Just to be outside with nature after months of looking at the same old wooden walls. I don't see how gamers do it." I spin her around a few times while laughing.

"Me either." We sway with the breeze until the guys start getting impatient.

"Come the fuck on!"

"Lets go already!"

"We don't have time for this!" Solana groans annoyed as we near a tinted truck and Danny sighs.

"Everyone shut the fuck up. Get in." He nods towards the back seat as he opens the door. After the three guys climb in, Solana climbs in next. I try to climb in after her, but Danny grabs my shirt and nods towards the back of the truck.

"I need to have a word with you." I breathe in through my nose and walk back, but Solana's worried voice calls from the truck.

"Michael!?"

"I'll be right back." I tell her with a serious glance and she frowns. I walk around to the back of the truck and Danny looks up through the barely lit trees.

"I'm no fool, Jackson. You're trying to steal Solana from me and you always have tried. Listen closely to me, you touch her in any way that only I should be touching her, you're dead. No if, ands or buts. I'm killing you, because you can get her to like you all you want, but when you touch her, touch what is mine, you die. Simple as that. Do we have an understanding?" He asks, glaring hard at me.

How badly I want to fuck him up, but I won't risk Solana's life.

I give him a stiff head nod and he grins, tilting his head.