[10] Playing Dirty

Michael

"What did you just say?" Raven gawks at me in the dim light of the janitor's closet as I unwrap her legs from around my waist and set her back on the ground.

"I said I'm not in the mood." I push her away from me and pick up her shirt, handing it back to her. I watch her angrily put it on as I zip up my jeans and open the door, stepping out into the empty hall and sling my backpack over my shoulder.

"MICHAEL!" Raven calls out my name and races after me, grabbing my arm tightly, which makes me stop and turn to face her. Her brown eyes are dark and angry, and I probably killed her vibe.

"What the fuck? You can't just get me worked up and then tell me you're not in the mood! I have needs that need to be tended to!" She shrieks, and I walk towards her and back her up against the lockers.

"Then finish yourself off." I growl and turn, leaving her to feel shitty and embarrassed.

As if I care.

I walk down the empty halls and slow down my pace when I pass Solana's locker.

I miss her and I hate the feeling. I feel like I'm homesick or something.

My chest feels right like I can't breathe and these feelings are very unsettling.

I don't know how to deal with them honestly.

At first I thought a lot of sex was the remedy, but then I started to imagine every girl was Solana and it made the absence of her even more painful, to the point where all sex with any girl was completely horrible. I press my mouth into a tight line and walk up to her locker, possibly going insane as I press my face against the slits and take a whiff.

Smells just like her.

She's so fucking sexy and smart, and the fact that she has a sarcastic mouth and with a little feisty attitude makes it all the more better. I really wonder if I ever get to her and she actually does like me.

I'd change for her, I'd be anything she wants me to be.

I stop torturing myself and walk away from her locker and stuff my hands into my pockets, but I freeze in my spot as loud laughter starts to echo around the corner I was gonna go around, but I think better of it and stop. Danny and his minions all emerge from the corner and they stop as he does and give me devious grins. I notice the scratches on him have faded and he looks pretty damn happy for a guy who's girlfriend is supposedly missing.

"Jackson." He greets and I smirk.

"Danny... seems like you're in a good mood." I raise a curious brow and watch his face fall in annoyance.

"I am. Seems like you're in a depressed mood over someone else's girlfriend." He scowls, his blue eyes darkening by the second and it made me chuckle.

"You know, I find it so damn hilarious that I can get you so worked up just by the smallest things. Bad temper is not a good thing, it's a very dangerous habit." I tease then cross my arms and watch as his face turns into a menacing look.

"Shut up. You're such an annoying bastard. Solana doesn't even like you, she's in love with me and she'll always be." He grits out and I raise a brow.

"Oh is that right? Then why did she call me last night telling me how much she really liked me and wish I could come and save her?" I watch him squirm in his spot and watch his face contort to a furious expression.

Of course I haven't spoken to Solana since the kick off game, but I have a feeling Danny is up to something, and I'm finding out what sooner or later.

"You're a liar! She doesn't even have access to a phone!" He snaps, already giving himself away but I keep prying.

"No, I'm pretty sure she does. We had some amazing phone sex a few minutes ago." A smirk stretched its way across my face and I count down in my head for him to break, and he does.

"You lying ass pervert! She doesn't have her phone, I made sure of that!" He growls, his teeth showing and his eyes wide and a dark menacing blue. His minions behind him look at him with wide eyes, and soon his eyes widen and he scowls.

"So you think you can just sneak information out of me and get away with it? Now what are you gonna do now that you're suspici-"

"Oh, I'm not suspicious anymore." I walk forward and stand right in his face.

"I know you took her, but I want to know why where you're keeping her and if she's okay." I ball my hands up into fists and watch him smirk.

"No comment." He whispers, and I bring my fist up and punch him, making him stumble backwards into his minions.

"You fucking sick bastard. I will give you till the end of the day to tell me where you have her, before I call the cops and turn you all in." I point to them and watch their faces drop, except for Danny's as he just smirks with a busted lip.

"Fine. Let's go, we'll tell you where to meet us." He waves his guys off and they all walk past me without  another word or another backward glance. I turn and watch them walk down the hall until they turn another corner and I shut my eyes and punch some lockers.

Why the fuck would Danny kidnap his own fucking girlfriend?

What more could he want from her? He has HER!

"So ungrateful." I grumble, then hoist my backpack on my shoulder and make my way to whatever class period we're suppose to be in right now.

   ~•~

Daniel

Michael, Michael, Michael...

He really gets on my last fucking nerve.

I can't stand that little player asshole and how he can get any girl to drop her panties at the snap of his fingers. I'll be damned if I let him do that to Solana, but then again I shouldn't think so lowly of her. She's a smart girl and she wouldn't degrade herself like that, but she does need to be punished and whipped into shape. I know exactly the way how to get her to behave and obey me on command. She seems to really have a thing for Michael, whether it's a crush or she really does like him, but either or, it pisses me off and I don't like it at all. I clench my hands into fists and then reach up and wipe the blood from my stinging lip.

"Guys, we'll tell Michael exactly what he wants to know tonight, have him meet us on foot at the park nearest to the school, then will put our plan into play. He won't see it coming and neither will Solana, but I know this will excite her and upset her, but ultimately get her to do exactly what I say and when I say it. She'll be at my every beck and call and that's exactly how I want it and exactly how it should. A good obedient girl." I hiss and they all stay quiet, but I know they're listening to what I'm saying to them.

Tonight things are going to be getting serious and they can also get a bit messy, but I'm sure with the right people on my side and another great game plan and strategy.

Everything should go smooth with only a few bumps down the road.

Michael is a good runner on the team and always makes the touchdowns, but I have guys on my side that always tackle his ass down and into the dirt during practices.

He thinks he's seen a messy game when we play against each other during practice?

He has no fucking idea what he's walking into when we tell him to meet us tonight and he comes.

I think it's time for us to get rid of one of the best players on the team...

After all, I do deserve to get all of the attention and the only way to do that is to get rid of the one hogging up the spotlight.

This should be easy, and if not, it should be challenging and fun...