[14] Quality Time

Solana

His hair is as soft as I always it'd be and kissing him is like making out with rainbows.

Don't judge.

He gently caresses my sides and I honestly didn't even expect kissing Michael could be so passionate like this.

But it scares me.

He smoothly lifts up with me on his lap and lowers me down onto my back on the couch, all while our mouths are still connected, and I freak out on the inside and then eventually the outside.

"M-Michael... I don't want to have sex." I shriek, and push firmly on his chest, making him automatically disconnect from me and sit up. His eyebrows are pulled together as his beautiful brown eyes swirl around with a look of lust in them.

"Um, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. Besides, I don't want to have sex with you anyways." He says seriously, and I'm so shocked by the pang of hurt emotions I feel.

He doesn't want to have sex with me?

"Well, what the hell is wrong with me!?" I snap, king of angry that I happen to be almost one of the only girls he hasn't fucked, but just come to find out he'd rather not have sex with me anyways. A deep chuckle echoes the room and he smiled, well more like smirks.

"There's nothing wrong with you, I just don't want to have sex with you." He shrugs as if it's no big deal, and I just stare at him.

"Oh." I rub my arms, completely embarrassed.

Damn, I either want to have sex with him or I don't...

"Solana? You okay?" His hand is on mine, and I nod then get up.

"I'm starving." I change the subject, and his eyes darken.

"Does Danny feed you?" He asks in a low tone, and I shake my head now realizing that he hasn't brought me anything to eat.

"No." I whisper, and he sighs then gets up and trudge heavily to the kitchen.

"You okay to be walking?" I turn and watch him closely and watch his head nod, then he disappears. I hear clattering of pots and pans and finally he comes back over, then toss me a bag of M&M's in the brown pack.

"Dig in." He breathes out, then falls onto the couch lazily, and I look at the pack skeptically.

"Really?" I mumble, earning a frown from him.

"You're hungry, that's literally all I could find. Eat, Solana." He rubs his face tiredly and I frown, but tear the pack open and pop a few in my mouth.

"Want some? It's enough to share." I hold the bag out towards them and he takes his hand from his face and frowns.

"Sure." He says as I hand him the pack and he pour some in his hand.

"So..." I trail off and he laughs.

"You don't have to talk to me, it's alright." He yawns and I turn and look up at him.

"Tired? We can go to bed." I emphasize the 'we' and he looks at me curiously.

"Come on." I sit up from his chest and stand up, pulling him with me.

"Hit the light." I say, and he hits the kitchen light, and we blindly make our way back to the room. I feel so different now, I don't feel so lonely, and I actually kind of feel safe, though it sounds completely insane.

"I'm taking off my shirt and pants, just a warning." Michael mumbles close to me, and I nod then into the bed, wearing the same outfit Danny brought me to change into. I fiddle with the comforter then stiffen as Michael slips in beside me.

"Don't freak out, but my legs are really hairy so... yeah. Nothing I can do about that." He grumbles, and I giggle out into the darkness.

Yeah, I lost the privilege of having a light in here since I always threw tantrums.

"It's fine, you're a guy. I get it." We sit in more silence for the night and I hate it.

"I'm glad you're here. I mean, I'm sorry you're here, but at the same time I'm happy because I don't feel so alone, and I feel really safe with you here. Thank you for not hating me." I whisper, and I melt from the inside out as he grabs me around the waist and pulls me into the warmth of his body.

"Solana, as crazy as this is gonna sound. I'm glad I'm here. I'd rather be here, stuck and kidnapped along with you than being in school and at home, thinking the worse possible things that could be happening to you." He places a gentle kiss on my shoulder, and I shudder in a good way from the feeling.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard come out of your mouth." I admit softly, and he tightens his arms around me.

"Well I'll have to change that. I'm serious Solana, I'll change completely for you. We have a lot of time to get to know each other better too, we could even be something. Who knows?"

His voice sounds like it's fading in and out, and I smile and turn around so that I'm facing him. I can't see any features on his face, but I place my hands on his chest that covered with the white tank top he's wearing and rub there gently.

"Yeah who knows." I agree then can't help myself then I lean forward and find his lips in the dark and kiss him softly.

"Thank you." I whisper and place another kiss on them, and he tightens his grip, so my face is buried into his chest.

"No, thank you. Goodnight, Solana." He mutters and I smile.

"Goodnight, Michael."

  ~•~

Michael

For some reason, I have a really bad feeling, and I jump out of my sleep then look at my surroundings.

Pitch black.

Oh right, I'm stuck with nowhere to go.

I turn over, and soft hairs tickle my face, then I realize that Solana's sprawling out on my chest, sound asleep, breathing soft and evenly.

Even though I can't see her, she's still gorgeous.

I wrap my arms around her, and she shifts, burying herself deeper onto my chest, then she settled still and yawn. I wonder when Daniel comes and checks on her.

Shit.

I definitely can't be with her like this.

He might kill me.

I shift Solana off of me, and she whimpers out, but turns right back around and crawls back onto my chest.

"Lana, Danny will kill us-"

"He never comes to check on me before school. You have a full six hours. Just hold me." She groans, and I chuckle, then just lay back and relax, trusting her.

She should know, right?