Friends Again and More Mates

My anger boiled. Riley ran back to Stella who was as confused as a duck.

"Whats going on?" She asks.

"Stella there are people here who want to take me away." I say and i storm to the door. I whip it open. Katy stood at the door with five boys behind her.

"Hey B-"

"What the fuck are you doing here." I hiss at her, not breaking eye contact.

"Bec, you need-"

"Only my friends call me that, you call me Rebecca." I say, and she sighs.

"Rebecca, we need to talk to you." She says.

"Theres nothing to talk about." I spit.

"We know your a werewolf." Liam said.

"Do you want an award for that sunshine?" I mock. He raises his eye brows.

"Let us in." He says.

"Fuck off." I say and I slam the door on them, but someones foot got in the way.

"Rebecca." Katy said. I turn back to see Stella and Riley staring at me. I open the door again.

"Why wont you leave me alone!" I shout.

"Because we need to explain." She shouts back.

"No! Your going to take me from my brother? How is that explaining?!" I shout.

"Quiet down." Zayn says.

"Shut up pretty boy, I wasnt speaking to you." I spit. He puts his hands in the air in defence.

"We have a reason." Liam said.

"Great, explain." I say leaning agains the door frame.

"Can we come-"

"No." I say interupting him.

"We needed to take you because your one of our mates." Zayn said.

"Ha! Yeah, nice one. How long did that one take to make up?" I ask. I could sense Katys guilt and sorrow. I looked down at her and frowned.

"Your not joking, are you?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"How can I be one of these idiots mates?" I ask her.

"We're right here ya know!" Louis syas and i flip him off.

"Wait, Bec has a mate?" Riley asks from behind me. I groan and turned around.

"Appearently, one of these idiots is my mate." I sigh looking at him. Stella was behind him studying the people behind me.

"Its the curly one." She says. I froze.

"What?" I ask.

"The one with curly hair, hes you mate. I can sense it." She says. I didnt even want to turn around. I knew who the curly haired boy was, and I also knew his type. A player. Harry fucking Styles cannot be my fucking mate.

"Whos she?" Katy asks.

"Im Stella." She says shyly.

"Katy." Katy introduces.

"Bec, can you please turn around?" Katy pleads. I slowly turn around, only facing her.

"I should have told you before about the whole werewolf thing, but I was scared you would run off. You are and always will be my only best friend." She says.

"So will you." I say and we hugged each other. It has been a few minutes when one of the boys coughed. I see Niall standing there awkwardly and I pull away from Katy and walked up to Niall who stepped back.