Liam and I

(Beatrice in media)

-Penelope POV-

Everyone had come down. Emma, Maya, Maddie and Beatrix. Bea never let go of my hand as we went through the fancy check in area. It was exactly the same from my dreams. It felt so surreal.

"Half of us will go in the first because you don't want to get squished." Harry says.

"Who's going in first?" Rebecca asks. Maddie, Maya and Emma went in and the doors closed. Beatrix was still with me.

"Penny, why you have red hair?" She asks me.

"I was always born with red hair." I smile.

"I haven't seen anyone with red hair before." She says cutely, then the elevator doors open. My stomach churned.

"You'll be fine Penelope, don't worry." Rebecca says.

"I'm still scared." I mumble.

"What are you scared of Penny?" Bea asks, her eyes going a shade of brown. I take out the piece of paper and saw that brown eyes meant seriousness and warmth.

"Well, I might be meeting someone who might love me for a very, very long time." I say.

"How long is a very, very long time?" She asks.

"Forever. But I am not sure." I smile.

"You will get married and have kids?" She asks and me and Rebecca laugh.

"We have to wait and see." Rebecca smiles. Then the elevator doors open.

"-I mean, none of them ARENT cute they're all so cute and very sexy." Maddie rambles. Harry runs a hand down his face.

"Help me please." He says.

"Maddie! SHUT UP." Maya says. Maddie shuts her mouth and giggles.

"What was she doing?" I ask curious.

"She kept rambling on about which guy from 5 Seconds of Summer is better looking." Emma murmurs.

"That's just... okay." I laugh. We all walk down the hall and stopped at the front door.

"Beatrix was clinging onto my shirt.

"Is the person in there?" She whispers and I nodded.

"Yes, darling." I answer.

"Don't be scared, I will hold your hand all the way." She says, holding my hand tightly,