Food and a Famous Band.

We got to the grocery store and we both walked in and I grabbed a large trolley.

"You get the bread and milk. I'll get the fruits and veges." I say and he walks off.

I reached the healthy isle and I grabbed some bags of apples, bananas and pears. I go to reach for the last bag of carrots when someone else takes them.

I look up to see a boy with green, blue eyes.

"Excuse me. But I had them." I say as politely as possible.

"It didn't look like it." He says.

"Yeah, because you snatched them." I say.

"Look, Hun, I got them first." He says sassing me. I tighten my grip onto the trolley bars.

"Please. I'm not exactly in the mood for stupid games." I say. He smirks.

"Oh, but I am." He says. My grip tightens and I could feel the bars denting.

"You don't want to piss me off." I say.

"What if I do?" he asks putting a hand on his hips. The bar makes a loud bending noise and he looks at the bars but I keep my gaze on him.

"Fuck this." I mutter and I push the trolley away from him and towards the potatoes and pumpkins. I grab the bags of then and Riley comes back with two bags of bread and two carton of milk.

"Why did you get two of each?" I ask.

"Remember what the web site said? Hunger?" he says.

"Oh, right." I say and he nods.

"Lets go to the lolly section." I say and he nods. Then glances at the bars.

"What happened there?" he asks pointing to the bar.

"Some idiot pushed my buttons." I say.

"And you squeezed the life out if the trolley bar?" he asks.

"It might be one of those left out symptoms." I say shrugging.

"That might be true. I read somewhere wolves are stronger then people when in human form." He whispers the last part.

"What's the matter? Are you scared someone's gonna find out our secret?" I ask smirking.

"Do you want to be government guide pigs?" he asks.

"True." I say and we strolled downy he chocolate isle. I grab the peanut M&Ms and the Maltese's. he put in Bubbly Dairy chocolate and smarties.

We pushed the trolley out and into the sauces and pasta.

"Do you want bolognese? or spaghetti? or maybe some pasta?" I ask in an Italian restaurant.

"Bolognese. You make the best." He says.

"Stop kissing my ass you idiot." I say smirking and he puts the sauces and the bolognese ingredients int he trolley.

We put some cheese and we entered the spreads.

"You get the PB." I say.

"You get the Nutella." He says and we both grab two huge tubs.

"Oh yeah!" we both say and we high five.

We exited and reached the ice creams and ice blocks.

"Why can't we live in here?" Riley asks.

"Because its illegal." I say and he chuckles and I grabbed some Fandangles and he grabbed Paddle Pops.

"What the hell are Fandangles?"

"They're like Paddle pops... but with two flavours in one." I say shrugging. He nods slowly and we strolled towards the movie section.