Monsters and Something Wrong

We were all packed up, we had to stop at the girls house to pick up their clothes and stuff so now we were all walking into the airport.

There was, thank god, no paparazzi anywhere which made things much easier. But we had to act fast, Directioners would be on us in minutes.

"Wait! I think I forgot a bag!" Katy shouts wearily.

"I'll help you find it. Come on." Niall says and they both run off towards where the taxi was parked.

"Me and the others will go ahead!" Liam shout and Niall waves back, signalling thats okay.

We all walk towards the departure center and waited for them. Harry, wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest.

It was too early for me. Like, seriously 9 in the morning?

I yawn quietly and Harry chuckles.

"Tired?" he asks, his voice still a little deep.

"Yeah." I croak and he rests his chin on my head.

"Me too. Just a little though." He says. I rest my eyes for a moment and sighed.

"Your so warm." I sigh, nuzzling my cheek onto his chest. He rubs his hand around the bottom of my back.

"We all are. It's a werewolf thing." He whispers.

"At least I will never be cold in winter again." I chuckle.

"PDA!" I hear Jade shout. I turn my head to her and saw Leigh Ann, Jade and Jesy sitting on the floor cross legged, and making a face. Liam was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over each other smirking.

Harry chuckles, his chest vibrating.

"Get a room!" Jesy scowls playfully.

This time I laugh a little and saw Eleanor and Louis were looking at something on Louis' phone. They were both smling mischeivously which got me a bit worried. Perrie and Zayn were sitting on the seats, Perrie had her head resting on Zayn shoulder and Zayn had his arm wrapped around her protectively.

"Why arent you getting up them?" I ask, nodding my head towards Zerrie.

"We've seem them do that plenty of times, but when Harry does something like that it looks weird." Leigh Ann chuckles.

"Get use to it. You will be seeing it for a long time." Harry says. I look up at him and he looks down at me. Curse my shortness.

'But I like you shortness.' He mind links.

'Harry!' I whine. He chuckles and softly places his lips on my head.

"Hey! Becca!" I hear Katy shout. I turn my head in the other direction and saw her walking quickly towards me.

"Wheres Niall?" Liam asks.

"He's still coming. Becca, I need to tell you something. Its private." She says. She stares at me and I frown, then i realised it must be about Niall or somethin.

"Okay. Yeah. Yeah, sure." I say and Harry unwrapped his arms.

"I will be back in a minute." I say to Harry and he nods. Katy pulls me towards the toilets and she closes the door behind us.

"What did you want?" I ask curiously. I look at my relfection in the mirror, waiting for her to reply, but I never got one. I frown and turn to her but gasped as I see her skin turning to vaper.

Her eyes were glowing white and a red aura was surrounding her entire body.

"Your gonna die Rebecca Stein." She hissed.