Dolphins and Back Home

-Madsion POV-

As I swam around the beach I kept trying to spot Michael. Being a mermaid my senses were like werewolves and vampires, but only with sight. This was because mermaids need to see underwater.

And I'm a mermaid. Duh.

"Come on Michael." I mutter, biting my nails. That's when I heard an engine a don when I turned around there were jet skis coming towards me. I ducked under and swam to the very bottom and waited for them to pass by.

But as I did, two Dolphins swam up to me, and one was a pinky colour.

"Hi!" I smile.

"Hello!" The pink dolphin said in a his pitched voice. By the size of the dolphin she looked around a year old. In human years she would be about ten.

"Cora, we aren't allowed to talk to strangers." The bigger blue dolphin said beside her.

"But she doesn't look scary like those mer people before..." Cora said softly, then she turned to me, "my name is Cora, this is my brother Nemolian, or Nemo for short." She says.

"Well, hello. I'm Madison." I smiled, swimming a little closer to them, being as friendly as possible.

"You look like our Queen Baneria." Nemo frowns.

"Do I?" I ask frowning and the two Dolphins nod.

"I don't like Queen Baneria, she is a mean Queen. You should be the Queen! You seem really nice!" Cora smiles.

"Cora, if I had to be royalty I'd be a princess because princesses have more fun than queens, don't you think?" I ask her and she thinks.

"I suppose so, well, come on Nemo we better get back to our Pool. Goodbye Madison!" Cora says, waving her fin. Nemo does the same and the two swim off quickly. I look back up and saw the jet skis were gone so I swam back up and watched for a little longer until the sun hit the middle of the sky.

My skin felt itchy and it felt like I was burning, but it must have been from the ocean since I haven't been in the sea for a while now.

I sighed and dove back under and started swimming towards a small cliffs like area by the beach where I could turn back human, but just as I was going to haul myself onto the beach, something wrapped around my tail and when I looked behind me I saw four men in silver crows on their foreheads tie my tail in seaweed.

"Hey! Let me go!" I told them.

"You are under arrest for the escape of Queen Baneria's Garden." The biggest one says.

"What?" I ask confused. Then the furthered the one behind the three hit me with a stick and I black out.

*     *     *

I woke up still underwater. My hair had swayed over my line of sight but I could feel my tail chained up. I swish my head back and forth since my arms were bound to a wall, and then my hair flew to the sides of my face.

I was tied up in a room that had the tiniest hole in the roof for light. The walls were a mossy brick with sea slugs in the corners sleeping?

"Hello?!" I call out and immediately I hear a loud 'SHH' from the darkest corner of the room. I squint my eyes to try seeing in the dark but I couldn't see anything.

"Who's there?" I ask, my voice shaking a little.

"No one." The deep voice grumbled. It was a merman for sure.

"Hello Mr No One, how are you today?" I ask sarcastically and I hear shuffle noises and suddenly the man came into view. He had dark black hair and a big beard. He had the same colour tail as me and he had a dirty grey vest on.