Newspaper and Beatrix

*Next Morning*

I woke up squashed between Harry and Riley. Why? Because there wasn't enough room for ALL of us. There were three rooms, and an uncomfortable couch. I sat up and looked around the room, still dazed by the morning sunlight coming through the window. I turn my head to the alarm clock.

"6 in the morning?" I groan.

"Becca... go back to sleep." Harry mumbles.

"Listen to Harry." Riley mumbles. I cover my mouth, stifling my giggles. Riley continues to snore softly but Harry turns his head to me, his eyes half open.

"Why are you laughing?" He yawns.

"You and Riley are so similar it's a tad creepy." I smile. He stares at me for a moment.

"Did you just say 'tad'?" He asks.

"Yes I did." I say triumphantly. He shakes his head slowly.

"Anyways... was being squashed by a man and a half comfortable?" He asks. I frown.

"Where's the man?" I tease. He then grabs my waist and rolls me onto his white singlet clothed stomach, chest to chest.

"I believe he is under you." He says.

"I believe the person under me is not a man, but a guy who has curls, green eyes and is stuck hopelessly as my mate." I say.

"So... I'm a man?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"You're impossible." I giggle.

"They say that." He shrugs. I rest my chin on his chest. Then my stomach made a sound of an inhumanly beast.

"Harry... babe... sweetheart... darling..." I say.

"I would love for you to carry on calling me those nicknames but I believe you want something." He says. I smile and he sighs.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Brekky?" I say sweetly.

"You're lucky I love you." He mumbles. I slide off him and onto the carpet. He stood up too and I quickly turn to face him.

"You are lucky I love you too." I say and quickly kissed him.

"Well that got me into a better mood." I hear him say before I walked out the door towards the kitchen.

I sit on the kitchen bench as Harry comes in and opens the fridge.

"Are you allergic to anything?" He asks, rummaging through the fridge trying to find stuff.