Our Pack and Stella

I grinned wider then a freaking Cheschire cat. Riley and the girl just stared at eachother then i coughed. The girl looked down blushing and Riley scratched his neck.

"Um, here." He says passing me the meats. I grab them smiring at him and put them in the trolley.

"Sorry for nor introducing myself, but Im Stella Jax." Says the girl.

"Im Rebecca and this is my brother, Riley." I say biting on my tongue. The two looked at each other again and I saw Riley smile. That boy I swear.

"Riley, we were just talking about letting Stella into our pack, is that okay with you?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Ofcourse it is!- I mean yeah, yeah I guess." Riley says trying to act casual. A for effort bro, A for effort.

"Well, Stella, we're just grabbing some groceries and some other things for our apartment. Do you want to join us?" I ask. She smiles at me and nods.

"If that is okay?" She says.

"Thats fine, but what about our parents." I say, her smile suddenly vanishes and her eyes became glossy.

"I-They, died. Th-Those people killed them." She says quietly and i pulled her in for a hug. Now, I know wha your thinking 'SHES A STRANGER'. Dont be like that, Riley and I know what it feels to loose someone. We lost our parents... kinda.

"Its okay, we will talk later on. But we should finish this trip as fast as possible." I say and she nods.

"Riley, stay here with her. Im going to get the rest of the groceries." I say and he nods. I quickly go into all the isles and grabbing as much food as my two hands could muster. I came back and Riley and Stella were talking about something and I dumped the food into the trolley.

"Lets go pay." I huff. We walk over to the counter and I pay for the food and then we hauled the bags towards a shop that sold apartment living stuff. 

"You guys stay here and look after the food. I'll be back in a few." I say and they both nodded and stood next the bags of food.

I grabbed three blankets, 4 pillows and 3 mattresses. As I walked to the counter, I heard a startling scream and I dropped the things and ran to the front of the store and found the same man from the grocery shop carrying Stella over his shoulder. OH HELL NO.

"Put. Her. Down." I shouted at the man. He turned and faced me. He had black eyes and fangs were showing from his mouth.

"Why?" He mocks.

"Put her down, you black-eyed freak." I hiss and I see Riley glaring at the man.

"SOME ONE HELP ME!" Stella screamed. The man winced and I took this moment and kneed him in the groin. He doubles over in pain and drops Stella. A crowd of people have gathered, holding phones and cameras.

"Get her outta here." I whispered to Riley and he nods, picking up Stella and jogging away. By this time the black eyed freak and his two hench men were infront of me. 

"Get her!" He screamed and the two men ran at me. I elbowed one in the nose and he stumbled back. I kicked the other in the leg and he buckled onto his knees. The other man threw a punch and hit me in the jaw. I didnt cry out in pain, but my anger boiled in anger.

I kicked his gut and he fell over. I punched his face and the other man grabbed my hair, but that made me jump off my victim and started punching the other dude. Soon the two men were on the ground breathing slightly. There were still people watching and recording, not bothering to get security.

"Well done!" th man said and I shot daggers at him. He laughed then ran at me.

"Stop." I demnaded and he did. His body froze but her was frowning.