Pianos and Pizzas

I woke up and dragged myself to the kitchen and saw Riley with a bowl of cereal.

"Hey Bec." he says.

"Hey...." I say yawning. I go to reach for a apple when i paused.

"Oh my nails." I say.

"Your sucha girl." Riley says. I shake my head.

"No! Look! My nails are like, half an inch longer." I say staring at my long nails. He looks at them and his eyes widen.

"No! I dont want long nails!" he screams and runs into his room and slams the door. Then he comes back out and grabs his cereal and runs back in.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the apple, nevertheless.

I stared at my nails and grabbed a nail cutter. I cut them back to normal and finished my apple. I went back to my room and changed into black jeans and a burgundy lace cropped cami top.

"I know, we need to stay inside, but I have to go see Katy." I say opening the door.

Riley was watching a video on YouTube.

"Okay, just be careful." he says.

"Me? You also need to be careful Riley, i'm not the little dude thats gonna be alone for an hour." I say. He rolls his eyes and I smirk.

"See ya." I say.

"Bye." He says and I grab my car keys and phone and walk towards my car. I jump in and put on my sun glasses and drove to Katys.

Katy has been my friend for a few years now, she has baby sitted Riley a few times while I've been working at the gym.

I arrive at her flat and jumped out the car. I knocked on her door and she answered.

"REBECCA!" she screams and tackles me. We both fall back down. We both laugh and I get up helping her.

"Jeez. I see you've been working out." She says as I pull her up.

"You could say that." I say chuckling. We both walk into the door as I lock my car.

I sit in the lounge room that had a huge window that you could see the front yard.

"So, what are you doing here?" she asks.

"You called me a few days ago, saying I needed to do something with you." I say.

"Oh! Yeah, that's right!" she says and it was silent.

"Annnnnnd, what was it?" I ask.

"Oh, I was wondering if you could give me piano lessons." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I promised this 7th grader I'd play piano for her birthday." She says.

"How did that happen?" I ask.

"I might have told her I was this famous pianist." She says biting her nails.

"Your so weird." I say and I walk over to the piano and sat on the stool.

"Can you open the window, its really hot in here." I ask and she opens the window. I graze my fingers along the keysand started playing a song.

"OMG. I love this song!" She squeals.

"You love ANYTHING One Direction." I say rolling my eyes. I was playing the piano version of Little Things. She grins and I finish the song.

"Thats so good." She says.

"Yeah well, its one of the easiest songs to play." i say shrugging.

"Now... TEACH ME." she pleads.