Arguing and Kissing

"No!" he argues.

"Harry..." I say.

"No! No! Definitely not!" he says.

"You have to!" I argue.

"No I don't!"

"Harry! If you don't listen to me, I swear to god I will...!"

"You will what?" He challenges.

Boy. You are. Pushing. My. Buttons.

"Do you want to die? To leave your family with out you?" I ask him.

"Of course not. I will just let him go when I'm not near you." He says. His hand was still connected to mine, his grip was strong, he was holding back but I could feel his power slowly draining.

"If you don't let go, I'm going to have to make you." I sigh.

"You can't do that. And I'm not going to let you, even if you could." He says. We both stare at each other.

There's was one way to save him before he uses up all his strength. But it was going to be put against his will.

"Sorry Harry." I say and he frowns.

"What are you...?" he asks, but I quickly twisted my body and crashed my lips to his.

His heart beat raced against my chest, his grip on my hand had slid off, but the voices weren't there.

A deep hum came from his throat as he grabs my wrists. He softly pulls away and he stares at me.

"Why did you do that?" he breathes. He was still tensed up, still trying to keep his wolf under control.

"Dammit Harry, stop it. Your going to seriously hurt yourself!" I say.

"Why do you care?" he asks confused. Okay, this time, I put on a poker face.

"Seriously?" I ask him. For a split second, I saw the corner of his lips turn up.

"I was just asking..." he says.

"Yeah well, you know why. And stop holding back!" I say pushing his shoulder. He chuckled slightly, his curls falling in front of his face.

"I want to. Okay, I really want to. But I just don't want to hurt you." He says quietly.

"Your not going to hurt me." I chuckle putting a hand on his bicep. He locks eyes with mine and he breathes out.

"What if I do?" he asks.

"Then I have permission to punch the shit out of you." I say seriously. He smiles, showing his white teeth.

"Okay... but I still don't trust myself." He says.

"Just do it!" I push him. He looks at me nervously and my 'slightly less' angrier side, took over.

I softly place my palms on his cheeks, brushing away the fallen curls. I notice his eyes, going a darker green, his muscles relaxing under my touch.

"It's okay. I trust you." I say honestly. Yeah, don't judge. He stays quiet, but he then softly places his warm lips onto mine.

At first he kisses softly but as I kiss him back he grows more confident I guess, and his hands place themselves around my neck.

I shouldn't exactly be kissing him when there are two 14 year olds in the next room, but to be honest...

I don't really care right now.

He leans over me, pinning my back to the floor, his grip on my neck tightens with anticipation and hunger.

"Becca? You okay in there? Please tell me you haven't killed Harry?" Katy asks from behind the door.

Harry stops, but he doesn't disconnect himself from me. I was the one who moved tho.

"No! I haven't killed him, just talking, yeah?" I tell her.

"Okay, and by the way, do you mind if we stay here for a bit, we have no other place to sleep." She says, I could already see her biting her lip nervously.

"Of course, you can!" I say.

"Yes! Okay! Thanks!" she says and I heard her feet padding off. I look back at Harry who's cheeks were tinted.

"Why are you blushing?" I ask curiously.

"I, uh, thanks." He mumbles.

"For what?" I ask.

"For letting me let go. I thought I would have done something worse, other then, um, kiss you." He says.

I was still pinned to the floor and he was still hovering over me.

"I think you overreacted, just a tad bit." I say smirking.

"Maybe." He chuckles.

"Well, do you mind getting off me? I need to get up." I smile. He blushes again and I chuckle.

"Stop blushing." I say.

"I can't stop it." He says.

"Well try. It's makes you look too cute." I mumble the last part.

"What did you say?" he asks knowingly.

"Nothing. I said nothing." I say.

"You said something about 'looks too cute'?" he asks.

"Pff, no way." I say stubbornly.

He was suddenly back on top of me, my arms pinned above my head with one of his hand.

"Do you want to repeat what you said?" he asks.

"Well, look who got all confident." I smirk. He leans his face in closer, bodies moulded together.

"Only for you." He says.

"Flirty Styles everyone!" I announce quietly.

"How did you become angry, then to this?" he asks.

"How did you become quiet, to flirty?" I retaliate.

"You made me." He answers.

"Exactly." I say and pecked his cheek then slid from his grip. He let me slide and he helped me up.

I brush off my pants and he turns to me.

"What do we tell them? 'Oh yeah, I just came in, we talked, then we started making out on the floor', cliche much?" he asks. I chuckle.

"Say, we worked it out. And we accept each other. Unless you dont.." I say. His eyes widen.

"If course I bloody accept you! Im not letting any guy to get ahold of you unless it's Riley. Got it?" he asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling into him.

"I've got it." I smile. He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes. His lips linger there, not moving.

"I need to go out there, I have to set up the sleeping arrangements." I chuckle. He peals his lips off me and I walk towards the door, he was right behind me and I could feel his eyes, trailing down my back, like a fire burning.

"Harry, please don't look at my arse when I get outside, I don't want my little bro to be scarred for life." I say. He teased his thumb on the bottom of my spine.

"Only if you want me too." He whispers, just as I turn the door knob.

I walk out and saw 7 people sound asleep on the couch and floor.

"Aw." I say.

Niall and Katy were holding onto each other, Stella and Riley were facing each other while they slept, Louis' head was resting on Liam's chest and Zayn was lying his head on Liam's feet. Basically Liam was a human pillow.

Then I smirk.

"Liam won't like that idea." Harry warns, reading my thoughts.

"No, but we will." I chuckle evilly. Harry follows behind me and we set out to the kitchen.

What's a sleep over, without a few pranks?