New Addition/shifting problems

Two weeks of baby Peter being born, no one has met the baby just yet. Not even my own father and brothers. No ones really came into the alpha house. Everyone just left me and the baby alone, which was peaceful. But they needed their alpha back.
As word got out that the only Alpha female had her baby got out, now its been a little crazy. But same as it was before I was pregnant. But as I finally got out of the house, with Castiel beside me and Peter, we took a stroll outside to the park that was on the east side of the land. I needed the air and I wanted to show Peter the outside before winter had came in just about 4 months.
With us sneaking out, with only mine and Cas's guards a few yards back to give us our space.
As we got to the park, I had pulled Peter out of his stroller and put him in my arms and sat in the swing and moved a little bit. Castiel was standing behind us watching Peter and I. When I looked up, I saw him smiling at us.

"I see someone is happy." I had said.
"Who me?" He asked.
"Well duh," I said laughing a little. "Who else would I be speaking to."
"Peter." He said being a smartass.
"Yea okay." I said as I rolled my eyes. "So I was thinking, Peter Parker, Peter Parker Kentwood."
"Wait your giving him my name?" He asked me.
"Well yea, he is your son."
"I know, it's just we're not married." He told me.
"It doesn't matter. In my eyes we are."
"Same to me."
"It's just a paper to be honest." I had told him.
"Yea." He said.

As I stopped moving the swing, I got up and went back to the stroller and placed Peter in there. As I put him in there, I heard a sound. My ears perked up and I started searching around the area. As the air blew passed, I sniffed the air and smelled someone coming. I started growling.
When I turned around I saw them coming. I took a step forward before I spoke.

"Stay away from my son." I said through my teeth as my hands started to change into claws. Just like how Luke's had.

A wolf came my way and I snatched him up by his throat and snapped it. I dropped the wolf and looked around. All the other wolves had dead stop.

"Run while you still can." I said getting more pissed off starting to change into my wolf form. But stopped once they had took off. "That's what I thought." I had said.

I turned around to look at everyone else. They were just staring at me for a moment. Until I had walked over to my son who was now crying. I picked him up and held him against my chest.

"Shhh, mommy's right here. Those big bad wolves won't hurt you." I said as I patted his back a little to calm him down.
"Let's get him back to the house." Cas said as he started to push the stroller while I was holding him.

I nodded at him and started walking towards the house. While I was walking, I was talking to Peter, trying to get him to calm down until I thought about what time it was. I grabbed the blanket in the stroller, threw it over him and my chest and started breast feeding him while walking home.

"Liv, I. I'm lost with words." Cas had said.
I looked at him for a second. "Why?" I asked.
"About what just happened. Your hands they started to change, well they did change, and you snapped that wolfs neck like it was nothing. Then in mid change you stopped." He had said. "I've never saw that in my life."
"I have once and that was with Luke." I had said then looked back at him. "I don't know how I done it. I think it was my motherly instincts or the wolf side kicking in. But it felt a little weird."
"Maybe you need to run. I could watch Peter for an hour or two while your at the track."
"Maybe." I said as we got to the house. "I will after I get done feeding him and put him down for a nap." I told him as I opened the door to our house.

When I opened the door, I had saw my father and all my brothers. They turned and looked at me.

"Liv!" The twins called.
"Shhh," I shushed them. "The baby." I said as I looked down to my arms.
"Is he asleep?" Jax asked.
"No, I'm breastfeeding him then he'll be taking a nap." I told him as I went to the couch. "Why y'all here?" I asked.
"To see my grandson, of course." My father had said as he sat next to me. "And sorry about Claire leaving early."
"No, its fine. April was helpful enough." I said as I move the blanket from my chest.
"Ugh, I don't want to see your boob." Parker had said as he turned around.
"Parker shut up. Its natural." I had said as I started patting Peter's back.
"So have you given him a name?" Max asked me.
"Yes I did. And I named him, Peter Parker Kentwood. Named him after my big brother and my husband's last name." I had said.