The Ceremony

A few months had passed and gone. Emily and Dean mated fully, but didn't really throw a big thing about it. But people knew they were mates though. But with me it was different. The past few weeks, I had been stuck in the library for my own good, looking up research for how I wanted it. Castiel has left me alone for this because I told him, I didn't want him seeing what I was doing.
Emily has helped me with a few things with it. She had picked the colors for the theme and I thought it would be really cute. The color was turquoise.
Emily came in the library the other day with a sketch pad, while I was ordering the flowers, for the ceremony, to start drawing out mine and her dresses. This was Emily's thing, fashion and drawing.
Only Emily and I was the only ones that knew what was going on and what and where things were going. Castiel tried to get Dean to talk to Emily about it, but she didn't budge. When Emily had told me what happened, I got up and went looking for Castiel and Dean.
Castiel, Dean, and Samuel were outside in the back by the track, watching the packs in workouts and training.

"Castiel!" I called out as I got to him. All three men, turned and looked at me. "Are you freaking serious. Why are you having Dean ask Emily about what's going on with me and her with the ceremony."
"Oh shit, she wasn't suppose to tell you, Liv." Dean told me.
"Are you kidding right, she's my best friend, my sister. You thought she wouldn't tell me. We tell each other everything." I told him.
"Liv honey, its my fault. You know how I hate when you keep stuff from me and its bothering me." Castiel whined little.
"Well stuck it up, buttercup." I said.

Samuel started chuckling. He was the only one out of the guys that somewhat knew but they didn't know that.

"I'm the bride to be and you can't see or know until the day. So quit sending people to know about what I'm doing or whatever." I told him. "Or no anything." I called out as I walked away.

Yea I know, bridezilla over here. I just want everything to be perfect.
When I got back to the house, Robert was walking downstairs when I walked in the living room. He had a small box of cards for the ceremony, to pass out to everyone in the pack. He of course knew because he was my guard and my friend. He somewhat knew as well just not a lot like Samuel. We smiled at each other when I walked passed him to go down the hall to the library.
Emily wasn't in there, which was fine. I went back to the computer and grabbed my art pad tablet that connects to the computer, that I had bought myself to help with the research while back. I went to the art pad design and grabbed my tablet pen and started working on the design of the ceremony how I wanted it.
I had made the whole background, seating area, arch where me and Cas will be standing under. I started coloring it in when Emily had walked in with her sketch pad again, but this time she walked towards me.

"Hey, look at these for me?" She told me as she handed me her pad.
I looked at each page that had a dress. "They are pretty good." I told her.
"Which one do you really love. I made them both for you and me. I picked one out for me but I want your opinion on mine as well as what you want." She told me.
Me, I liked being in dresses when I want to look good and its for a celebration. Me, I liked a long dress that's somewhat can see my legs and it has to be sleeveless. It can be either strapless or straps.
When I flipped through the pages, I saw one that caught my eye, and Emily really knows me. It was gorgeous. Long strapless dress with a split down the front to somewhat see my legs. I pointed at it and showed her. She nodded her head, and showed me hers. It was kinda short strapless with a long skirt like train around it. It was cute as hell for her.

(Pic of what Olivia and Emily's dress kinda looks like.)

)