Father

My father was an independent man, he was willing to do what he was always told you do when he was a kid. Protect what is yours, do what is right, protect your land/area, your people, your mate, children, family, and so on. When my father was just a kid, he had the best parents alive. His father was a noble man, that put his foot down and said what he had to say if no one even liked it. His mother well, she wasn’t part of his fathers pack she was in another pack. She was a very beautiful woman, that done a lot of things. She was always doing something with her hands. Her parents were farmers. They had a farmhouse outside of town. It was just her and her parents no one else but they were still wolves. When she was going to school or farming she was running in the woods to a special spot to draw. Yes, draw. She was a painter and a drawer. She would draw or paint anything that came to her mind.

                That’s when one day she had come across him.

                The handsomest man alive.

                My grandfather, Ira.

                That’s when she fell in love at the spot, and she didn’t even know why or how though. All she knew was it was in her to know him, to talk to him, to touch him all over. But she was scared to, and she didn’t know why. Like she forgot how to do things, like she forgot where she was, the time, the place. Until he had come forward.

                She had gotten up, turn to run back home when he had touched her arm and when that’s when she had felt all the sparks in her body.

                Like her body was on fire.

                She had to look down just to make sure it was on fire.

                But she had turned to look at him, stared right into his beautiful grey eyes. His eyes that was all that got her. There was nothing else. She turned back to face him and touched his face, held his face where she was just staring at those pretty grey eyes.

                He smiled at her, when she put her hand on his cheek. He done the same to her. That’s when you knew that they had mated. She couldn’t bare to leave him right there and thin. Not even when she heard her father calling her. Even though she thought she was like 5 miles away from the house, but knowing her father, he had come and looked for her.

                All you can hear was; ‘Sara!’.

                She sighed at her father calling for her. That’s when he had spoken.

“Sara,” he said.

She smiled at him, “Yes,” she said.

“Beautiful, name for a beautiful girl. My name’s Ira.” My grandfather told my grandmother.

“Nice to meet you,” she told him. “But I have to go, my father is looking for me.” She had told him.

“I’ll walk you back.” My grandfather had told her.

                She didn’t say anything, she just nodded and grabbed all her thing and they started heading back to her house.

                When they both got to her house, her father was outside by the corn field looking out for her. That’s when he had saw both of them coming around the field. He looked very furious at what he saw. He ran up to them growling. But Sara had stopped her father from doing anything stupid. She had explained to her father what had happened, that they mated back in the woods.