Training both human and wolf

It's been about a few weeks now since I had shifted into a wolf. And everything has been easier than ever. Cheerleading has been on points, my classes has been easy, all the jealous girls drooling over Sam like always. But mostly Sam and I have been a little off since he had turned me down. But that's okay, we're not ready yet.

After cheerleading practice on Saturdays, I come home and start doing the workouts with the twins and everyone else. The training it somewhat hard, but that is only because I am new to the whole wolfing out stuff. We start out jogging around the territory as far as we can go before we reach the rogues that are on the other side of our land. Some of them go to our school but they are nice not so mean like the ones that roam outside of our territories, just to pick a fight with whoever they see.

When we aren't picking a fight with the rogues were training.

We jog for about 2 hours a day or at least about 10-20 miles a day for either human or wolf. But most days its human. When were done jogging, we do our hand to hand combat to learn how to fight in human form if we need too if whomever were fighting isn't a wolf or when a wolf does a attack us and we either haven't shifted yet or have and we don't have time to shift we can at least protect ourselves with that.

Father had come out with his back-ups, Charlie and Sheldon to watch how the hand to hand combat was going. When I was up, I was fighting with one of the strongest boys in the pack. When I saw my father, I pushed myself. Showing off kinda.

With Kylie he was strong, but I was the alphas daughter of course so I was stronger. When we were fighting I had sucker pouched him in his face hitting his nose and you can hear it breaking too, but he didn't care. He was coming at me, no stopping him. After every blow that we both were doing back at each other all you can hear is the others talking about what was going on, the ow's and the ou's and everything. When I as about had it, I grabbed his arm twisted it and brought him to his knees before I broke his arm. He tapped out before I did too, because he had enough of what I was giving him.

Everyone clapped even my father. Everyone stopped and bowed down to my father, but he waved his hand to go on.

"Well Liv looks like you can handle yourself well," Charlie said. "You look stronger than Sheldon over here." Charlie said laughing.

"Shut up, Charlie." Sheldon said pushing him. "I'm just a little bit older than her by 5 years."

"Yea, so." Charlie said. "What's age got to do with it. Its all who trained you and how you do everything."

My father looked pleased about what they were saying. "Actually, Charlie is right. Olivia come here." My father called for me.

"Yes, daddy." I said when I got to him. "I want you to fight with Sheldon."

"What?!" both me and Sheldon. "Alpha, I'll hurt her." He said. "Ha," I added. "Like please."

"Well we have it then, Olivia has confidence in this why can't you, 3rd." my father said.

"I'm just afraid I'll hurt the princess and you do something to me." Sheldon said.

"Nope, this is all on me." My father said.

I was kinda excided to fight Sheldon or at least one of the guards. But Sheldon is right about one thing he is older than me, so he knows things but like Charlie said its all who taught yea.