Getting use to everything.

After a few days of being here, it has felt different. Castiel and I really haven’t spent time together and after our little spat we haven’t talked either. I thought moving here with Castiel would be great but it’s not. I haven’t gone anywhere; I actually been stuck in my room; drawing and reading what books I have brought me with.

                I was in the middle of drawing a wolf when someone had knocked on my door. I had put it to the side and got up from my bed and walked to the door. When I had opened the door, it was a woman with a pile of blankets in her arms.

“These are for you.” She told me handing me the pile of blankets. “Alpha ordered me to bring these up to you because its suppose to get cold this weekend, and this is one of the coldest rooms in this floor.”

“Well thank you, very much. And you can tell Castiel that for me as well, too.”

“Yes Luna.” She told me then walked away.

I was about to just walk back into my room until I had walked out and stopped the woman.

“Hey, which room is the alphas’? I had asked her.

“It’s the last door on the right, right now the hall.” She told me as she pointed down the hall.

“Thank you.” I told her. “Do you know if he’s in there now?” I asked.

“No, I don’t know for sure. He had called me and told me to bring up you those blankets.” She had told me.

“Thanks again,” I said. “Wait what’s your name?” I had asked.

“You can call me; Freya, Luna.” She told me.

“Well Freya you can call me Olivia or Liv if you want instead of Luna.” I told her.

“Yes, Luna I mean Olivia.” She said smile as she turned to walk away.

                I smiled at her then turned to look down the hall to Castiel’s room. It was nice of him to send me extra blankets to keep warm.

                I went back into my room, closed the door, then headed to the bed to fix it up for me to stay nice and warm. When I was done I looked what time it was on the side table clock. It was 9 o’clock.

                I took all my stuff that I was working on and put in on the end table. I walk to the ceiling fan and pulled the string on it for the light and got into bed. Once I got in the bed I curled into a ball and tried to fall asleep.

                As I tried falling asleep I heard footsteps in the hall like they were at my door. For a moment I figured Castiel would come in here and check on me or at least come sleep with me, but no one had opened the door. I was about to get up and open the door to talk to him until I heard the footsteps had moved down the hall then I heard a door had shut. I had taken a deep breath from disappointment from him not coming into my room. But I covered up my face with the sheet and went to bed.

*

*