The same old days

As the time we have left of school was getting exciting. I was already over this year, with everything that had went on. With me shifting, the pain of going through that, the pain of losing Sam as a boyfriend. But gaining him as a friend. It felt like the old days when we were younger. Only just older.

                Sam and the football team has won almost every game they been playing, other than the time that we broken up, they lost a couple games. But once we became friends again he has won every game since we got back together.

                When we weren’t in school we were at home training and hanging out. Everything was back to the way it was. The wolf-people stopped staring at us when we were training again. It was even perfect when Harley and Emily joined out little training combat. It was great with all of us. We each learned new things working as a team if we have to attack wolfs or people. But when we weren’t training or in school we all were hanging out.

                With 2 weeks left of school, my father had planned a big party for us wolf-people not just because of school is ending but for all the new wolfs joining the pack. Everyone was gonna be there, the new and the old pack. All the legends and all the newbies.

                Everyone was really busy for the last two weeks, the girls at school were all taking pictures for the yearbook, the boys well they are boys trying to get their grades up. It was just boring for me to be honest with myself, if it weren’t for Sam and the others keeping my mind together. They were the best.

                By the time of the campfire came, the most important day of all that I’ve been waiting for, plus the last day of school. When I got home from school, I had gone up to my room to do our summer packet with Emily. While working on the first part of my math section while Emily was doing her English section and talking about some boy her had met the other day at lunch.

“Emily, are you serious?” I said. “School just ended, and you just met him.”

“Liv, I know but I don’t know at the same time.” Emily said.

“But why couldn’t you just met someone in the pack, that you can hang out every day.” I told her.

“But there isn’t anyone in the pack that I like Liv, you have Sam and I have no one.” She said with a sad face.

“Um, for one I don’t have Sam. Father made us break up and two you can find anyone you just have to look.” I told her. “There’s a lot of cute guys here in the pack. How about Harley, he’s cute, fun, funny, kind, caring, and he’s always there for someone.”

“Eh, no. Harley is fun, funny, caring and kind but no he’s not for me. Plus, he’s like a best friend to me. Well to both of us.” She said pointing to both of us.

“Yea, but you don’t see you two getting together or anything.” I said.

“Not really.” She said.

“Well Ima go downstairs to get me something to drink, you want anything?” I asked her.

“Yea, surprise me with whatever I don’t care.”

                I nodded and went downstairs to the kitchen, as I was walking down, I overheard my father talking to someone in his study room. I stood there trying to listen in on their conversation. I was there for about 5 minutes until Kevin showed up behind me scaring me.

“Princess, what are you doing?” Kevin asked me.

“Shhh,” I hushed him.

                Right when I hushed him, the door was swung open fast making me fall over when I was grabbed by someone on the other side of the door. Even though I growled at what had happened, but I was starstruck. And when I mean starstruck, I was in awe, I was in love with this random stranger. I didn’t even know him, and I wanted to make love with him, I wanted to jump his bones. It was like I was in heaven.