New home.

The place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.

When I had woken up, Castiel wasn’t there anymore. I was laying on my stomach cuddling my pillow. I had jumped out of bed, seeing what time it was. It was quarter til 10 am. I had run in the bathroom to take a shower real fast. Once I had gotten out I got dressed and ran down the stairs to meet up with Harley and Emily. They were just walking up the steps when I had opened the door. I smiled at them and ran into their arms. We all hugged for about 5 minutes until Castiel was pulling up in a SUV when we finally let go. Then my father and brothers came walking out the door. I turned to look at them. The twins looked like they were about to cry. I ran to them and they hugged me.

The twins were the 2nd to come my other best friends, they done everything I wanted to do. We yall were like 3 peas in a pod. When I wanted something sweet when I was a kid, they got it. When I was on my monthly period, they had got what I craved. When I had twisted my ankle when I was 7 for jumping off the swing set at the playground, they had run me home as fast as they could to the doctor before father had heard what had happen. Max had covered for me when I had snuck out for a run a few years back. Max had told everyone I had went to bed early because I was sick.

Jax where to start with this butthead of a brother, he is just like Max. He had done the same as Max, but maybe a little more. Father was out of town and I had gotten into a fight with s girl at school and I remember Jax had took up for me, being on my side when father had come home early to punish me. Jax and Max had taken all of the punishments that I should have taken but no.

After hugging them; I looked at Parker, the oldest child of us 4 kids. I don’t even know where to begin with him. The very first time I had got my period he had freaked the fuck out. On my hand I was freaking out too, but he was a lot worse than me. He thought I was dying. When the took me to the doctor and said I was dying down from my vagina, the doctor started laughing a little bit. Parker didn’t think it was too funny but it kinda was.

And then there the old man of time; my father. The man of the hour that loved his children. The alpha of this pack until he passes it down to one of my brothers. My father, what’s to say about him, he always protected his family ever since he was a kid and now he has his own kids and a whole pack. There was no one getting out of hand. Looking at him I could see he was really hurt that I was leaving. He feels like he’s losing his little girl, like he loses his mate; my mother.

After I had hugged every single one of them, I had turned around to look at Castiel walking over to us.

“Morning everyone.” He said.

“Morning, hon.” I told him, as I kissed him.

“Are you all packed and ready to go?” he asked me.

“Yes, I am. All my bags are by my bedroom door ready to bring down.” I told him.

“Okay, I’ll go get them. Better go eat something real fast. Not gonna stop on the road unless we have to.” He told me.

                I nodded and walked into the kitchen with Emily and Harley behind me. I had gone to the fridge to get all the lunchmeat and cheese and then the cabinet to get the bread. I had like 10 sandwiches and like 4 extra one to eat right now. Two for me and two for him. I had gone into the pantry to get some snacks and some chips. I took a couple bags of chip for the road and half of 3 snack boxes. I had found my old lunch bag that I use to take to school when I was under and put the sandwiches in there, and a plastic bag to put the bags of chips and snacks in.