Alpha

It was just a normal day at Saints High, just me and my few friends that I trusted with my whole life and my two older brothers and that was only part of my pack. Emily, 16, long reddish orange hair, the most beautiful sky-blue grey eyes, was sweet in the inside and such a bad ass girl on the outside. Emily was really sweet, funny, and cute. She had a huge crush on my oldest brother, Parker, 18, short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, that had already graduated Saints High. Parker was all bad ass all over he was the worst out of me and my other two brothers. But when it came to our pack, our family, he was nothing but loyal and protective. He was sweet sometimes until you piss him off but who isn't. Then there was my bestest, best friend ever Harley. He was the same age as me, but we were only a few months apart. He was older. Harley had the blackest coal black hair with the cutest muddy brown eyes, that sparkles when light had touched them. Then there's the two twin brothers that I go to school with; Max and Jax 17, with reddish brown hair, brown eyes.

Parker looked like our father like dead ass like him, his twin. The twins; Max and Jax they looked like our mother and father mix it was kinda creepy in a cute adorable way. And there was me 15 years old, looking dead ass like our mother with the longest blonde hair ever the cutest bluish brown eyes. That is what I was told. I don't remember much about her. She had died when I born. My father, the Alpha, was very protective of me and so was my brothers. Mostly Parker though. He was always up my ass.

I was almost the most beautiful girl in the high school, the head cheerleader. And I was talking to the most gorgeous boy in school, Sam, 16, and he happened to be the football quarterback. All the girls were jealous of us. Everywhere we walked there were stares not just the girls awing him but the boys jaw drops stares towards me. Saints High was huge with about 400 students in it. Like half or little over half were wolfs and the rest were human. Sam was the son of my fathers' Bata, Charlie.

Being the Alpha's daughter was somewhat hard but easy at some points. It was easy because I got my way with him but hard because I was always followed by like 10 guys from the pack. They were always guarding me wherever I was going. But at least 3 guards came to school with me even though I have like 4 members of my pack came to school with me 2 of them being my brother that always watched my back.

I was walking down the hall to my locker after my 4th class, when Harley came behind me kissing my cheek. "Olivia, did you catch notes for 2nd period?" he asked me.

"Harley why do you keep missing the notes." I told him as I went through my locker looking for my notebook for that class so he could borrow it.

"Because that class is so boring. And me knowing that my best friend always rights down her notes." He said as he took the notebook from my hand.

"Just because I am your best friend don't mean anything. You know I love you, but you have to keep up with these classes." I told him right when Sam came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey babe," he said as he kissed my cheek. "Harley asking you for your notes again?"

I nodded at him as I closed my locker. "Yea and he used the best friend card on me too." I told him as I turned around and looked at him.

Sam started laughing at that. He always thought mine and Harleys relationship was funny because I would always help him in anything. Not just because he was the wide receiver of the football team.

"Hey, I have to have good grades to stay on the football team. I would done the same to you so you could stay on the cheerleading team." Harley told me as we walked toward the café,