"You're so cute~" Flirty Atma! Kuntilanak x Nervous! Reader

Author's POV :

(Y/N) is currently struggling to talk.

They're introducing themselves to a whole bunch of new people in their new classroom.

And yes, people is scary. Especially new people.

Now, (Y/N) don't go out often, and they don't socialize often.

So obviously, this was a very hard task.

"Hi, m-my name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's n-nice to meet all of you." They didn't stutter as much, good job :D

They looked out the window. There she is. The pretty ghost lady that has been following (Y/N) for the past few weeks just floating outside.

She smiled sweetly at them, it had a little bit of... Seductive side to it? Maybe?

Whatever it is, (Y/N) brushed the thought of her off. 'Maybe she's some kind of succubus?' Now that (Y/N) think of it, possibly not, possibly yes.

"You may sit in the backrow beside the window, (Y/N)."

The ghost lady stared at their seat and smiled, floating to the window beside (Y/N)'s seat.

(Y/N) tilted their head in confusion 'What does she want?' They pondered to themselves.

(Y/N) walked to their seat as they keep staring at the pretty ghost lady.

As the class continues, (Y/N) couldn't concentrate on the subject. Their main focus was the pretty ghost lady staring at them with those lustful eyes.

(Y/N) gulped, 'She'll probably leave soon.. Right?'

Well.. Uh.. About that ghost lady following them, she didn't stop following them ( (Y/N) is both confused and curious rn).

She would follow them wherever they go like the hallways, the cafeteria, changing room, and the nurse office.

(Y/N) is currently going to the library to read some books.

Welp, unfortunately, the ghost lady is still following them.

'How long is she gonna follow me??' I don't know (Y/N), probably for a year.

(Y/N) is reading a book in the library now, the ghost lady is nowhere to be seen, 'Phew.. She left. Sweet freedom!'

Nah (Y/N) you ain't getting away from her.

Suddenly the ghost lady appeared in front of them, causing them to shriek in fear.

"Aww~ Don't be so scared of me!" The ghost lady said as she pats (Y/N)'s head "I won't do anything bad, maybe.. Stalk you a little?"

"Who are you?!" "Me? Well, folks here calls me 'Kuntilanak' but my real name is Mela! Nice to meet you shortcake~"

'Kuntilanak? Mom says they haunts people who sexually assaulted someone... Wait, am I one of them?'

"But y-you haunts people who sexually assaulted someone, why are you h-here?"

She sighs.

"There's this little thing called 'loneliness' hun. Besides, I was raped by one of the teachers here and then get shot on the top of my head and i never get buried. That explains the thumbtack on top of my head. "

(Y/N) silently gasps as Kuntilanak continues.

"And I found you quite interesting actually, that one explains why I keep stalking you!"

"Oh.. But I don't understand, why me? I'm pretty sure there's a lot of attractive people here in this school. " "Unfortunately those people can fuck off because I'm only attracted to short peeps. A cute nerdy one, specifically. "

(Y/N) chuckled at her choice of words. Mela smiles.

(Y/N) looked at her appearance, 'To be honest she's very attractive.. She got a very beautiful face and body. '

A kind reminder that (Y/N) couldn't stop staring at Mela's boobs.

Mela noticed (Y/N) is looking at her boobs and she smirks, "What? Wanna use my boobs as your personal pillow?" "N-no! Im not-" "Awe~ you don't wanna use my boobs as your personal pillow shortcake? That's so cruel of you!"

(Y/N) was about to defend themselves but then they realize something "What do you mean with s-shortcake?" "I mean you look so cuteee~ and you're shorter than me so, I declare shortcake as your nickname from now on!"

"Hey! That's not fair!"

(A/N : waddup fellas I'm backk! *insert cilla popping a confeti here* and I have the gay for this ghost lady can someone help me? Fr I just wanna use her boobies as my pillow😭😭)