"Let me sleep!" Dzeiya x FBI{Last Agent}

(A/N : Shoutout to exeL/Zaiidd for giving me ideas and motivation for this story. I accidentally drink my mom's beer, I think I'm drunk. Help. Ayo CODE.IO come get ur juice. Also, forgive me for making this Dzei. )

3rd POV :

Dzeiya just finished his 8-hour stream. He's absolutely tired and would like to hibernate for a few days.

That is.. Until his friend, who's real name is still unknown to Dzeiya, came by.

He just popped out of nowhere like, bruh.

"Oii, Dzeiyaaa" He called his cat-friend, shaking his body, disturbing said friend from his sleep. "Whaaat?" He slurred, clearly tired. "You didn't answer my messages, I was starting to get worried. " Ah yes, Dzeiya recognize that voice, it's his friend who goes by the username FBI(Last Agent)... For some reason.

He's also a major tsundere and is the leader of many, many, Dzeiya simps out there. But we're not going to talk about that.

"I already told you I was streaming from 9pm... Now leave me alone. "

Instead of leaving, FBI give him some headpats "What are ya doinggg" Dzeiya slurred again, irritated. "I don't want to leave, you're fluffy. " He said as he continued to pat his head. I don't know why the man won't leave the cat alone tbh.

"Leave, I'm tired. " Dzeiya commands, but it doesn't work "Don't wanna. "

Dzeiya's tail began to swish furiously, hitting FBI repeatedly, "H-hey! Stop that!" Dzeiya just kicked him in response "I'm tired! Leave!"

The fight continues until they're both tired, and eventually FBI leaves, with a few scratch marks here and there. "Fine, fine, I'll leave. " Dzeiya huffs in annoyance "Took you long enough, lolicon. " "WHAT DID YOU SAY-"

And the fight continues, ah, Dzeiya is grumpy when he's sleepy.

(A/N : Don't drink beer kids, this headache is fucking awful.)