« Love, Regrets, Despair » 2.0

(A/N : Making this while listening to Shinku Old Rose was definitely worth it- anyways, I remake this because... It honestly sucks)

3rd POV :

5 months.

It has been 5 months since Nagito find out that Hajime is cheating on him. They're already been married for 5 years, yet the happiness and the loyalty only lasts for 3 years.

Their neighbors was indeed worried about the relationship between Nagito and Hajime.

Sure they weren't so fond of Nagito, but hearing Nagito's painful screaming followed by a sound of something breaking and shattering every night is not something normal in their relationship.

In the past, they're the most sweetest and adorable couple in the neighborhood. They would always go on a date at least every once in a week, such as buying candies, going to the park, drinking coffee together, etc.
Nagito will always be shy and flustered when Hajime showered him love and affection. Now that you think of it, that's the most wholesome relationship you could ever imagined, right?

Well unfortunately, all things must come to an end.

They become so... Distant towards each other. Hajime always hit or cut Nagito every time he thinks the vanilanette make a mistake. Nagito won't stop trembling and being anxious whenever he goes outside, bruises and cuts on almost every part of his body, aside from that, he looks so skinny, like a skeleton. Did Hajime forbidden him to eat because he thinks his own husband who had a disease is fat? Well, who knows.

Nagito, being the usual person who always place other's needs above of his, thinks that the brunette hurt him simply because he's stressed and need to take it out on something. With that mindset, Nagito didn't care much, as long as his husband is happy.

Other than being abusive towards his husband, Hajime is also seen with some girls who looked like they'll do anything for some money.

Hajime will often flirt with them through phone calls, not caring if the cloud head noticed it or not.

Nagito always listened to their conversation in sadness and despair. He wished that all of these was just a horrible nightmare that will end soon.

Nagito who never appreciate his own existence, starts blaming everything negative that happened in their relationship was his bad luck's doing, that he should never be in a relationship with Hajime in the first place to avoid Hajime being upset with him like this. He wished that he should just let the brunette be with another person who's way more better than him.

One day, on the 27th of April, a guest knocks on his door.

"H-hello? Anybody home?" The voice said timidly. Nagito recognized that voice immediately, it was the voice of The Ultimate Nurse, Mikan Tsumiki.

"Ah, Tsumiki-san! You can come in!" Nagito said with a voice more raspy than usual. Mikan come in with her wives, The Ultimate Guitarist, Ibuki Mioda and The Ultimate Gamer, Chiaki Nanami, Hajime's former crush.

"Is there anything you guys need?" Nagito asked while smiling "No, we're just here to check on KoKo-chan!" Ah yes... KoKo-chan, a stupidly cute nickname that Ibuki got for Nagito back in their high school days. Anyways, hearing that they come to check on him confused the white head "Check on me? I don't think I'm sick. "